IGNORED

Sealed Games, Show Them Off!

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I figured its time to juice up this thread with a « terrific trio » 🤣.      

This is the second time i own this , first time i was 14 years old and i opened it to play , now i am 42 years old and i don`t have plans to open it 

Posted Images

On 12/7/2019 at 3:23 PM, austin532 said:

I kind of miss demo discs. Sure there is no need for them anymore but they are physical items that you can hang onto and display. I believe some of them are actually expensive to.

I always thought they were awesome back in the day. The Sega Saturn sampler disc was one of my favorites.

On 12/9/2019 at 4:01 AM, Justin said:

With FFVII specifically, I remember being super excited for the game to come out and bought Tobal no 1 just so I could get the FFVII demo disk. I must have played that demo 30 times!

I must shamefully admit that I did similar things in the PS1 era. I would buy anything to get a Final Fantasy demo. I was over the moon for Square in those days. Oh how the mighty have fallen.

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

Thought I’d toss an Atari into the mix. Atari 2600 became one of my favorite systems the more I learned about programming, due to the limitations of the system. The programmers really knew how to get creative to make a polished game. (It was also the first system I ever played). Skiing was a great game, and I loved the windows 95 game packed in with the OS as a kid. I have a loose cart for playing, too... (Makes me wonder how many people buy a “loosie” of their sealed games so that they can play them on hardware... vs just playing on emulator). The Activison artwork was really cool to me as a kid. (Still is) 🙂 

081ABE30-C3F9-425E-A822-0E34C6A85635.jpeg

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...