IGNORED

FS/FO/FT: NIB & CIB Switch, PS3, Xbox One, and NES Games/Consoles

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Everything below is for sale, offer, or trade. Regarding trades, I'm looking for stuff on my list here: My WTB List Switch Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening Dreamer Edition NIB - FO

Bump. List incoming mid-January.

Only games that had the long manuals came with the blue styrofoam so they are harder to find. NES Open Tournament Golf is probably the cheapest CIB game to get one.

• DoctorEncore changed the title to FS/FO/FT: Animal Crossing SE Switch Console, PS3 Tales of Games CEs, Cyberpunk Xbox One X Console, Fire Emblem 30th Anniversary Edition, Super Mario World Novelty Box
  • DoctorEncore changed the title to FS/FO/FT: Animal Crossing SE Switch Console, Link's Awakening Dreamer Edition, PS3 Tales of Games CEs, Cyberpunk Xbox One X Console, Fire Emblem 30th Anniversary Edition, Super Mario World Novelty Box
  • DoctorEncore changed the title to FS/FO/FT: NIB & CIB Switch, PS3, Xbox One, and NES Games/Consoles
  • 3 weeks later...
Just now, FireHazard51 said:

Soooo....you get a good deal on the SE consoles?  Just curious on why you buy them and sell them shortly afterwards?  Is this a....scheme GIF

Hahaha. Nah. Sometimes I just buy things that might end up being a good deal to use for trades. The Cyberpunk consoles were retailing for $100 less than a standard Xbox One X for some reason. Maybe a price mistake? And I grabbed the AC Switch since it was limited for a while,but now stock has returned (a very un-Nintendo move actually). I don't mind holding stuff for an excessively long time, so sometimes I'll just keep it for a few years or see if I want to start collecting console variants.