IGNORED

FS/FO/FT: NIB & CIB Switch, PS3, Xbox One, and NES Games/Consoles

DoctorEncore

• The title was changed to FS/FO/FT: Animal Crossing SE Switch Console, PS3 Tales of Games CEs, Cyberpunk Xbox One X Console, Fire Emblem 30th Anniversary Edition, Super Mario World Novelty Box
  • The title was changed to FS/FO/FT: Animal Crossing SE Switch Console, Link's Awakening Dreamer Edition, PS3 Tales of Games CEs, Cyberpunk Xbox One X Console, Fire Emblem 30th Anniversary Edition, Super Mario World Novelty Box
  • The title was changed to FS/FO/FT: NIB & CIB Switch, PS3, Xbox One, and NES Games/Consoles
  • 3 weeks later...
Just now, FireHazard51 said:

Soooo....you get a good deal on the SE consoles?  Just curious on why you buy them and sell them shortly afterwards?  Is this a....scheme GIF

Hahaha. Nah. Sometimes I just buy things that might end up being a good deal to use for trades. The Cyberpunk consoles were retailing for $100 less than a standard Xbox One X for some reason. Maybe a price mistake? And I grabbed the AC Switch since it was limited for a while,but now stock has returned (a very un-Nintendo move actually). I don't mind holding stuff for an excessively long time, so sometimes I'll just keep it for a few years or see if I want to start collecting console variants.