IGNORED

VGS Weekly Contest - Tournament Round 1 - Popeye

BeaIank

Events Team · Posted

I will update the scoreboard and post the first tournament scoreboard tonight.

Good job everyone. Great scores were put this week.
Congratulations @Tablew/chairs. That score was insane. Same with @skinnygrinny one.

Looking forward to see what you guys will have in store for Excite Bike.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 11/18/2019 at 3:55 AM, Tablew/chairs said:

I would try to get 29-30 out of the first two levels usually about 18 from the first level on the third level I would let one of the first few letters drop and then try to collect the others while punching the bird when the letter hit the water I’d get the spinach hit the guy and collect the letter in the water then head back to the top punch the bird and not collect any more letters until i died from a letter sinking then I’d just repeat with my other lives 

Hey ole chairy @Tablew/chairs i think you got me on the last life after the spinach. I had collected to many letters at this point so by the time I got back to the top to hit the bird the last two letters were already sinking. 
I think the most birds I got on my last life after the spinach was 4 or 5 birds. 

9 hours ago, skinnygrinny said:

Hey ole chairy @Tablew/chairs i think you got me on the last life after the spinach. I had collected to many letters at this point so by the time I got back to the top to hit the bird the last two letters were already sinking. 
I think the most birds I got on my last life after the spinach was 4 or 5 birds. 

It just seemed very random how they were released/fell and I swear sometimes the bird would appear quickly after you punched it sometimes there was a delay and I thought the letters would sink into the water at different speeds too

• The topic was unpinned