IGNORED

The first annual VGS Secret Santa is HERE!!!

Secret Santa

Events Team · Posted
39 minutes ago, a3quit4s said:

Is a list a requirement or can we leave it totally up to the Santa? Can I provide a read only list to my games and just state my favorite systems? I feel like the fun of secret Santa is you never really know what you’ll get and a list defeats that!

That's a good question actually, I personally get around this by having an absurdly long list so I have no clue what items from the list my secret santa will pick, but I know a lot of people just don't like having a list at all.

5 hours ago, a3quit4s said:

Is a list a requirement or can we leave it totally up to the Santa? Can I provide a read only list to my games and just state my favorite systems? I feel like the fun of secret Santa is you never really know what you’ll get and a list defeats that!

We've had issues in the past with lists that are too vague, but if you provide a list of what you already have (and have in huge bolded text that these are games YOU ALREADY OWN, as people have blown that in the past too) then that should be good enough.

So technically a list of what you own does count as a list.

If I see any that may cause issues along the way, I'll PM you.   The only instant eliminations are the lists that only ask for things like Dragon Warrior IV, Mega Man X2, Mega Man X3, Earthbound, and Duck Tales 2.