IGNORED

Limited Run Games

51 minutes ago, Jmbarnes101 said:

I got my New Year’s Day sale games today; Turok for the Switch and my mystery box SE PS4 game was Mercenary Kings. That one won’t get opened. If anyone got a Switch SE game they don’t want or need I’d gladly trade. Waiting on a couple of soundtracks now and I’ll likely order Scott Pilgrim. 

Do you want the Jumanji SE?

• Haha 1

On 1/22/2021 at 5:22 AM, avatar! said:

party like it's 1993!

HA!  This game...

I still have my original copy of it from back when it first came out.  My bro and I were super-hyped about the FUTURE of FMV games.  We had Sewer Shark for our Sega CD, and didn't like it much.  We thought, back then, that it had to be just a tech demo for the Sega CD.  When we heard about Ground Zero Texas, my brother went crazy wanting to get it.  After finally obtaining it, we were...less than enthused.

I never got Night Trap back then for Sega CD, so I may have to pony up for that on LRG.  I still have the Genesis/Sega CD hooked up to a TV, mostly collecting dust.

Regarding FMV games, the only ones that were really fun to me were the Wing Commander games (3, 4, and Prophecy).  Command and Conquer was good too, but when you have Mark Hamill and Biff from "Back to the Future" in Wing Commander, nothing tops that!

Edited by Sumer

A bunch of my blowout sale snags showed up today:

C61FDFCD-621F-4BA5-AB14-A382429DFC37.thumb.jpeg.211e25486a83c994916241d9b65915e2.jpeg

This sale was great for stuff I had missed out on before. I have other stuff that already arrived (Momodora and Jumanji CE’s, standard Blasphemous and standard River City Girls) and more stuff on the way.

Also picking up Axiom Verge for Wii U at original retail price has me thinking I could go for a complete Wii U set 🧐

3 minutes ago, RH said:

When was this sale everyone keeps talking about?!  I really, really wanted that copy of Axiom Verge and I still need Turok 2.

The end of the year. They do a blowout sale at the end of every year to clear out the stock that they withheld for things like replacing damaged/missing packages.

1 hour ago, RH said:

I just want the one in a standard switch case.  Nothing fancy.  Curious, how much was the CE version when it was on sale?

for the record, LRG still shows the original price on a product even after it sells out: https://limitedrungames.com/products/switch-limited-run-44-turok-2-classic-edition-preorder

$54.99

Seeing all these flashbacks from that clearance end of the year sale got me thinking about one game I wish I hadn't sold they did, Golf Story.  I was having some fun with it, but got sidetracked so much I didn't go back to it.  Now the price isn't $100 awful but it still sucks on ebay.

5 minutes ago, Tanooki said:

Seeing all these flashbacks from that clearance end of the year sale got me thinking about one game I wish I hadn't sold they did, Golf Story.  I was having some fun with it, but got sidetracked so much I didn't go back to it.  Now the price isn't $100 awful but it still sucks on ebay.

You can still buy the collector's edition direct from FanGamer: https://www.fangamer.com/products/golf-story-collectors-edition

It looks real nice on a shelf. 

Just now, MiamiSlice said:

You can still buy the collector's edition direct from FanGamer: https://www.fangamer.com/products/golf-story-collectors-edition

It looks real nice on a shelf. 

Hah given the trolling I've seen as it's often between $50-60 on ebay, that's hitting a wall where as much as I have no love or use for the fluff, it may end up worth it.  At least, could turn around and sell the fluff to someone else who would.

Getting the Fight 'N Rage with the soundtrack (PS4), Panzer Dragoon (PS4), and Scott Pilgrim Vs. The World Classic Edition (PS4).

I am so glad there's finally a physical release of Scott Pilgrim. I'm not missing out this time! Sucks that some characters are locked behind a sign-up thingie. Not a big deal, but just annoying.

Also, It's been months since I last logged in. How are you guys? 😛