IGNORED

NM's Top 10 Favorite NES Games - Guest Post for The Gaming Manual!

10 hours ago, mbd39 said:

Huh, I only have two games from this list: Cobra Triangle and SMB3.

You can't go wrong with either title.

2 hours ago, JamesRobot said:

Alright! Who is this Jason cat? And what have you done with @Nostalgic Machine?!

NM is done I'm retiring that name it represents a closed chapter of online career, I no longer wish to associate myself with it. Jason (Jace) Van Jackson from here on out. I'm 34 I don't need an online handle for hobbies I'm very serious about (fitness, music, gaming).

7 hours ago, DoctorEncore said:

Great list! Thanks for sharing.

Thank YOU for checking it out! 😎

On 1/30/2022 at 12:10 PM, Tanooki said:

Never heard of the site before, seems to be slowly growing at least and not a bad idea with playthroughs.  I haven't fired one up, but if they're not talking throughout, and just letting it run clean, or with minimal helpful comments that could be quite useful.

Yup the playthroughs are exactly that; no talking, just a visual guide to follow. Guides will feature talking to explain tips and tricks (Fester's Quest NES is the first one he did). I have a playthrough of Friday the 13th NES on there (lucky 3 day run). The site was launched last year but really came to life in the recent months. Thank you so much for checking it out!

On 1/30/2022 at 8:00 PM, Link said:

A good old-fashioned personal top 10 with bits of your own history to put yourself in the article. Very nice. 

Thank you for checking it out! 😎

• Like 2