IGNORED

Asia / Hong Kong / Japan Version Shop - A Bit Of Everything

Tyree_Cooper

• The title was changed to Asia / Hong Kong Shop - Castlevania, Final Fantasy, Gran Turismo, Resident Evil, PS2/3 Controllers, Merch, PC, PS2/3/4, PSP/V, Wii, X360
  • The title was changed to Asia / Hong Kong Shop - Castlevania, Final Fantasy, Gran Turismo, Resident Evil, PS2/3 Controllers, Merch, PC, PS2/3/4, PSP/V, Wii
  • The title was changed to Asian / Hong Kong Version Shop - Castlevania, Gran Turismo, Resident Evil, Accessories, Merchandise, N64, PC, PS2/3/4, PSP/V, Wii, X360
  • The title was changed to Asia / HK Shop - N64, PC, PS1/2/3, PSP/V, Wii, Xbox, Castlevania rares, Resident Evil posters, merch, soundtracks
  • 3 weeks later...
  • The title was changed to Asia / HK Shop - N64, PC, PS1/2/3, PSP/V, Wii, Xbox, Castlevania monopoly, Resident Evil posters, merch, soundtracks
9 hours ago, Tyree_Cooper said:

i cant believe no takers for the ROC super famicom game. it's a real rarity being the only official game ever translated to chinese for the asian market. i guess people want a graded cib copy for cheap

Now please answer this question for me: how many people here speak Chinese ON AN ENGLISH SPEAKING WEBSITE???