IGNORED

Beat Every N64 Game - 2022 - 189/303

Splain

• The title was changed to Beat Every N64 Game - 2022 - 13/303
Administrator · Posted
42 minutes ago, Jeevan said:

So, whats the goal, 200 by first quarter?

As you've seen, quantity isn't everything - there are always a group of painfully long or just plain painful games remaining by year's end. We could get to 250 completed in Q1 and still not finish (see: the NES thread for 2021).

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

Events Helper · Posted
19 minutes ago, Gloves said:

As you've seen, quantity isn't everything - there are always a group of painfully long or just plain painful games remaining by year's end. We could get to 250 completed in Q1 and still not finish (see: the NES thread for 2021).

yes agreed, but we can do it this year!!!!  we will have to divvy up the shitty ones lol

Powerpuff Girls: Chemical X-Traction is done.
Every year I play it and I know it's a bad game but I always forget how bad it is.

1tyw30Mm.jpg

About Midway Greatest Hits: I played every single game once and I get the credits when I turn on the game. Should I do anything else?

Edited by Galdius
  • Like 4

Events Helper · Posted
4 minutes ago, Brickman said:

You guys are on fire already! I’ve started Doom and about an hour of Conkers.

Do we have a list of the long games? I only really know of StarCraft, that RPG Gloves played and jet force Gemini.

pokemon stadiums and the mario parties can be bad, i hear, but ogre battle as well, which i am going to start later tonight!

• The title was changed to Beat Every N64 Game - 2022 - 21/303
Events Helper · Posted

most of the way through donald duck, and working on getting some miles in for exotica, apparently that is how you get extra continues and cars.......interesting, wished i didn't have to grind it to be good 😆.  What i get for choosing racing games apparently.......Should clear both tomorrow after sleeping!