IGNORED

Beat Every N64 Game - 2022 - 189/303

Splain

Events Helper · Posted
Just now, OptOut said:

The only real strategy for Snowboard Kids is just to replay the stage you are stuck on over and over again. The game is VERY RNG heavy, and being out front makes you a sitting duck for all of the weapons.

With enough track ahead of you, making it to first place is a cake-walk, but STAYING in first place is practically impossible for any decent length of time. So, the "strategy" is basically play the level enough times that you HAPPEN to be in first place at the end of the final lap.

I don't really have much more to say than that really, the game isn't really that complex, just very unfair.

fair, there ya go @McBryce someone who is a major N64 fan, even though he doesn't have a full set...... 😏

JK @OptOut love ya buddy 😘

• Angry 1

On 1/1/2022 at 11:33 AM, Jeevan said:

6 down!  let's get to maybe 20 today????  @ZeldaFan042 @Nugfish this is the year boys!!!!

My game room is currently a construction zone so everything is in storage, but I will be in this year (hopefully by march). I have already bought some kitsch-bent thumbstick repair kits in preparation. I would love to beat scooby-doo and both fishing games.

• Like 1

Events Helper · Posted
23 minutes ago, Nugfish said:

My game room is currently a construction zone so everything is in storage, but I will be in this year (hopefully by march). I have already bought some kitsch-bent thumbstick repair kits in preparation. I would love to beat scooby-doo and both fishing games.

scooby is soft dibbed by @KokiriChild,  but if not by then feel free 😉

19 hours ago, OptOut said:

The only real strategy for Snowboard Kids is just to replay the stage you are stuck on over and over again. The game is VERY RNG heavy, and being out front makes you a sitting duck for all of the weapons.

With enough track ahead of you, making it to first place is a cake-walk, but STAYING in first place is practically impossible for any decent length of time. So, the "strategy" is basically play the level enough times that you HAPPEN to be in first place at the end of the final lap.

I don't really have much more to say than that really, the game isn't really that complex, just very unfair.

So that confirms it, thanks. I’ll just keep grinding it out. I’ve won 6, so I feel like I have to be close.

I like to stay in first as much as I can, because if you let one of them get out there they get a huge lead and you are done.

I use Jam with the Alpine 3, seems like a good combo of speed and handling.

• Like 1

Events Helper · Posted

Looks like there are 74 done.  I should be able to knock out at least 1 tomorrow.  I think maybe rampage games might be calling my name, we shall see......The baseball all star games will be an easy 3 for me as well.  I will see if i can knock out more than 1 tomorrow so we can be well ahead.  Keep it up guys!!!!!  We got it going pretty well thus far!!!!

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, Jeevan said:

Looks like there are 74 done.  I should be able to knock out at least 1 tomorrow.  I think maybe rampage games might be calling my name, we shall see......The baseball all star games will be an easy 3 for me as well.  I will see if i can knock out more than 1 tomorrow so we can be well ahead.  Keep it up guys!!!!!  We got it going pretty well thus far!!!!

I may have missed it but what did you think of the controller?

Events Helper · Posted
8 hours ago, Brickman said:

I may have missed it but what did you think of the controller?

not bad, i still love my og controller, but i will use this till i can get mine repaired, tis not much different than a pro controller really.  It feels iffy on the setup kinda though, im not used to it yet, but it suffices for what it needs to do 😉  

• Like 1

• The title was changed to Beat Every N64 Game - 2022 - 74/303

Fifa Soccer 64 is done.
I didn't get the credits but I won the playoffs.

I wasn't ready for how bad this game is.
It's really really bad.
There's a huge delay when you press a button. 

The controls are bad ...
The fps is very low ...
The graphics are horrible ...
Everything is bad.

I can't see myselft playing this game again.

FWn52kum.jpg

• Like 4

• The title was changed to Beat Every N64 Game - 2022 - 78/303
Events Helper · Posted

Imma try and knock one out, but its been a long day and new pup is hard on ya 😆.  I did get kobe 2 done, and we are over 25% so that is something.  Good Job @Galdius btw, you are doing gods work, and i promise I will catch up with you some soon, just busy busy busy!

• Like 1