IGNORED

Beat Every N64 Game - 2022 - 189/303

Splain

Finally on the board with Doom64 done. Pretty fun game. That last boss was crazy, had 4 health left.

Going to continue with Conkers now, around 3 hours in.

Also you can wipe me off the dibs for Startcraft 64. There’s no realistic way I’m going to beat that this year with two RPGs on my backlog.

0810EF52-9CDC-46AC-8EC4-6B177A73F23B.jpeg.c9e54d7537a1b21ec81615e136defb62.jpeg

• Like 5

Events Helper · Posted
31 minutes ago, Brickman said:

Finally on the board with Doom64 done. Pretty fun game. That last boss was crazy, had 4 health left.

Going to continue with Conkers now, around 3 hours in.

Also you can wipe me off the dibs for Startcraft 64. There’s no realistic way I’m going to beat that this year with two RPGs on my backlog.

0810EF52-9CDC-46AC-8EC4-6B177A73F23B.jpeg.c9e54d7537a1b21ec81615e136defb62.jpeg

slacker!  😏

• Sad 1

• The title was changed to Beat Every N64 Game - 2022 - 64/303
Editorials Team · Posted

I kinda like the idea of splitting out the campaigns and "sharing" Starcraft 64 across up to 6 people. Once we get a decent handle on some of the easier games and we have to start into the tougher stuff, I can take a closer look and maybe work on it a bit.

We're at 64 clears! 😩🙌🥳🤣🤌

• Like 2

37 minutes ago, Splain said:

I kinda like the idea of splitting out the campaigns and "sharing" Starcraft 64 across up to 6 people. Once we get a decent handle on some of the easier games and we have to start into the tougher stuff, I can take a closer look and maybe work on it a bit.

We're at 64 clears! 😩🙌🥳🤣🤌

Agreed. I think I could possibly tackle one of the campaigns, but the game by itself is massive because it contains Brood Wars. You would really need to have a hardcore Starcraft fan wanting to undertake the game by themselves.

• Like 1

• The title was changed to Beat Every N64 Game - 2022 - 70/303
Events Helper · Posted
9 minutes ago, McBryce said:

Is there any strategy for Snowboard Kids? I beat the first 6 tracks, but so far my strategy has been “pray you don’t get hit with an item at the end.”

This game is really good, but holy shit this AI is relentless.

never played it, i think @OptOut has though.

Events Helper · Posted
2 minutes ago, McBryce said:

I should have Mystical Ninja done soon, and Snowboard Kids unless I lose my mind.

i will have kobe 2 for sure, the other, who knows, maybe an army men one, but ya, we can get 25% done by February, lets shoot for that at least 😉  we can hopefully do more as i mean, we are still 9 days or so from the end, so i can prolly get 2 tomorrow, maybe 1 or 2 on Sunday, and at least another 1 or 2 in a week surely......

Edit:  Forgot @Tantalus mentioned wayne gretzky!

2 hours ago, McBryce said:

Is there any strategy for Snowboard Kids? I beat the first 6 tracks, but so far my strategy has been “pray you don’t get hit with an item at the end.”

This game is really good, but holy shit this AI is relentless.

2 hours ago, Jeevan said:

never played it, i think @OptOut has though.

The only real strategy for Snowboard Kids is just to replay the stage you are stuck on over and over again. The game is VERY RNG heavy, and being out front makes you a sitting duck for all of the weapons.

With enough track ahead of you, making it to first place is a cake-walk, but STAYING in first place is practically impossible for any decent length of time. So, the "strategy" is basically play the level enough times that you HAPPEN to be in first place at the end of the final lap.

I don't really have much more to say than that really, the game isn't really that complex, just very unfair.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1