IGNORED

Beat Every N64 Game - 2022 - 189/303

Splain

I know it's been about 24 hours but no one take my Tetrisphere. I'm getting there! 😂

But seriously though, there are 5 episodes to Rescue mode with 10 stages each. It was easy to get through stages 1-1 to 5-9 with relative ease but 5-10 is brutal! I think I can get through it. I have gotten close a few times, but I've already played that stage for about 2 hours.

Edited by RH
  • Like 1
  • Agree 1

4 minutes ago, RH said:

I know it's been about 24 hours but no one take my Tetrisphere. I'm getting there! 😂

But seriously though, there are 5 episodes to Rescue mode with 10 stages each. It was easy to get to through stage 5-9 with relative ease but 5-10 is brutal! I think I can get through it. I have gotten close a few times, but I've already played that stage for about 2 hours.

I played it in 2020 and I remember having a hard time at the end but keep going!

Events Helper · Posted
21 minutes ago, RH said:

But seriously though, there are 5 episodes to Rescue mode with 10 stages each. It was easy to get to through stage 5-9 with relative ease but 5-10 is brutal! I think I can get through it. I have gotten close a few times, but I've already played that stage for about 2 hours.

it is pretty brutal!

• The title was changed to Beat Every N64 Game - 2022 - 28/303
Editorials Team · Posted
36 minutes ago, Jeevan said:

I think I will do fighters destiny 2, or at least try it out, fighters destiny is actually kinda fun.

After that maybe new tetris?  We shall see, but i am gonna hit ogre battle for a few hours after bed, and put a few miles in on exotica!

I remember there's some way to cheese Fighter Destiny 2 to make it real easy. But that's all I remember!

I think I finished Tetrisphere. There was a dance sequence of two bots and then the credits rolled.  However, after the credits I was invited to start Episode 6, which is suppose to be an extra hard mode. @Splain I'll let you make the call if this is a completed game, but I am not playing 50 more rounds on extra hard mode. Some one else can pick up that torch. Screenshot below of the first credits screen.

PXL_20220103_014940172.thumb.jpg.12e2b2f60a166dab780c602fa70ab466.jpg

• Like 3

Events Helper · Posted
1 hour ago, RH said:

I think I finished Tetrisphere. There was a dance sequence of two bots and then the credits rolled.  However, after the credits I was invited to start Episode 6, which is suppose to be an extra hard mode. @Splain I'll let you make the call if this is a completed game, but I am not playing 50 more rounds on extra hard mode. Some one else can pick up that torch. Screenshot below of the first credits screen.

PXL_20220103_014940172.thumb.jpg.12e2b2f60a166dab780c602fa70ab466.jpg

5-10 has been the standard for the last several years i believe, so you are good

Editorials Team · Posted
10 hours ago, Jeevan said:

@Splain I beat the new tetris on easy for all 3, if medium is required I will, but for now

all the screens look like this.  good enough?  if so I'm off to bed.

Yeah that's been my experience with that game. I'll mark it tomorrow.

I beat Virtual Chess 64. Such a garbage interface for a chess game.

oNP61R2.png

• Like 3

• The title was changed to Beat Every N64 Game - 2022 - 34/303