IGNORED

Beat Every N64 Game - 2022 - 189/303

Splain

• The title was changed to Beat Every N64 Game - 2022 - 156/303

It's been a while since I made it through any N64 games. Unfortunately it will probably be a while before the next one can happen, too.

But for now, Mario Kart 64 is done. I haven't played this one much since the 90s. I certainly didn't remember how bad the rubber banding is for the AI. I still enjoyed my time with it though.

IMG_1974.jpg

• Like 6

Events Helper · Posted

@ZeldaFreak how is the starcraft coming?  😏

@ZeldaFan042 aren't you gonna play?  Tell @BattySalem the wedding can wait 😆  

@Nugfish come on brotha' we need to get in gear me and you!

@KokiriChild you alive?

@Brickman you got another one in ya?  

@LHCGreg do you have Vig 2nd offense?  If so, would be great if u could do that 🙂  If not is there another one you have that isn't beat that you might wanna play?  🥺

@diddles_mcbean do you own another top gear you can knock out?

@LeatherRebel5150 if @Splain corrects your position on the leaderboard will u do another?  😆

@Matchbook splain didn't forget one of yours did he?  If not, pop one in so after he updates the leaderboard he will have to do it again!

@Tantalus nice clear, do the second best racing game in diddy's?  

@Gloves if tantalus says no could you do it?

@themisfit138 you working on one?

@Galdius i passed up, u gonna try to take the top spot?  if so get on it!

@McBryce try another racer, or something that is actually fun 😆

@Reed Rothchild if i send you a brawler controller will you play buck bumble?  🥺

@Redmond are you secretly beating a game?

@Red If i send you a money order will you clear another?

@RH are u even trying Star wars?  If so, update?  It's a good game and i might get the hankering if u don't beat it soon 😉  

@OptOut you got anything you wanna contribute, i know u has all the games.....play one!

@PuppyWaffles u got another in the console already?

@MegaMan52 do u n64 anymore since the gamecube came out?  

Time to make a big push if we can boys!  Let's do this, someone pick something and beat it!  we are over halfway, but we need to start making a big ole' push to complete some of these, yes i know ogre battle is still there 😒

53 minutes ago, Jeevan said:

@KokiriChild you alive?

@LHCGreg do you have Vig 2nd offense?  If so, would be great if u could do that 🙂  If not is there another one you have that isn't beat that you might wanna play?  🥺

@LeatherRebel5150 if @Splain corrects your position on the leaderboard will u do another?  😆

@Matchbook splain didn't forget one of yours did he?  If not, pop one in so after he updates the leaderboard he will have to do it again!

@Reed Rothchild if i send you a brawler controller will you play buck bumble?  🥺

@RH are u even trying Star wars?  If so, update?  It's a good game and i might get the hankering if u don't beat it soon 😉  

@OptOut you got anything you wanna contribute, i know u has all the games.....play one!

Time to make a big push if we can boys!  Let's do this, someone pick something and beat it!  we are over halfway, but we need to start making a big ole' push to complete some of these, yes i know ogre battle is still there 😒

Yeah I've really dropped the ball recently, I'll probably drop F-Zero because I don't have the patience right now for it haha.

I'm actually thinking of giving Turok a go. Is it any good?

Events Helper · Posted
5 minutes ago, Brickman said:

Yeah I've really dropped the ball recently, I'll probably drop F-Zero because I don't have the patience right now for it haha.

I'm actually thinking of giving Turok a go. Is it any good?

it was, haven't played it since back in the day tho.....

@JeevanMy tv is potentially out of commission as of this weekend. For a long while it would turn itself off at times and then randomly turn back on. Until this past Saturday when it turned off and didn't turn back on until I started banging it around while trying to get it out of the entertainment center. So I'm going to be attempting to fix that while remaining un-electrocuted at some point here because I really like the tv

Events Helper · Posted
Just now, LeatherRebel5150 said:

@JeevanMy tv is potentially out of commission as of this weekend. For a long while it would turn itself off at times and then randomly turn back on. Until this past Saturday when it turned off and didn't turn back on until I started banging it around while trying to get it out of the entertainment center. So I'm going to be attempting to fix that while remaining un-electrocuted at some point here because I really like the tv

good luck and godspeed, then get back here 🙂 

Events Helper · Posted
1 minute ago, PuppyWaffles said:

@Jeevan @SplainI am so sorry! I beat Beetle Adventure Racing and never posted 🤦‍♂️ I have also beaten a few other games that look like they have already been marked off. 

I'll see what i can knock out going forward!

nice @Splain apparently beetle adventure racing is done, mark it off and @ZeldaFreak that was on that list i gave ya, so i guess mark it off for yourself too....

Editorials Team · Posted

@Jeevan The day it arrived it went straight to the console, first in line for when I give my N64 some love.

It's just that the line is very long and crowded.  Between the other backlog games I've owned for 20 years still waiting for me to complete them, the hundreds of Switch games, and the final few SNES games I need to write about.

PXL_20220620_225554203.jpg

Events Helper · Posted
1 minute ago, Reed Rothchild said:

@Jeevan The day it arrived it went straight to the console, first in line for when I give my N64 some love.

It's just a crowded line.  Between the other backlog games I've owned for 20 years still waiting for me to complete them, the hundreds of Switch games, and the final few SNES games I need to write about.

PXL_20220620_225554203.jpg

fine, i guess lol

3 hours ago, Jeevan said:

@KokiriChild you alive?

I'm nearing 20 hours into DK64 with just a boss and King K. Rool left and I am maybe 40% through all the teams on Showtime on NBC.

• Like 2

Events Helper · Posted
8 minutes ago, Nugfish said:

I'm nearing 20 hours into DK64 with just a boss and King K. Rool left and I am maybe 40% through all the teams on Showtime on NBC.

nice.  I'll get in the zone done and hopefully something else, not sure yet tho.  I gotta get started on ogre battle tho.  I just.....idk, not the best game lol

23 hours ago, Jeevan said:

It's a game on my backlog challenge.  I've been slooooowly working through it because I refuse to die in the first few stages, I'm only using the blaster AND I want to get all challenge points.  I'm basically banking for future levels.  I'm at Ord Mantell and this one miiiight cost me a life or two because IG-88 is a tough one with just the Blaster.

That being said, if you knock that one out, I won't be offended.  I'll post if I beat it. If I get the fake internet points for it, great!  If not, I'm not worried. I'm on the board with Tetrisphere, so I'm fine.

Edited by RH

Events Helper · Posted
2 minutes ago, RH said:

It's a game on my backlog challenge.  I've been slooooowly working through it because I refuse to die in the first few stages, I'm only using the blaster AND I want to get all challenge points.  I'm basically banking for future levels.  I'm at Ord Mantell and this one miiiight cost me a life or two because IG-88 is a tough one with just the Blaster.

That being said, if you knock that one out, I won't be offended.  I'll post if I beat it. If I get the fake internet points for it, great!  If not, I'm not worried. I'm on the board with Tetrisphere, so I'm fine.

just checking in, keep at it, u have till January 🤣

• Thanks 1