IGNORED

Hello Everyone I'm New Here ( Had An Account Over At NintendoAge.com Before It Got Blown Apart)

Hey,

I'm Dave, I'm from Connecticut, USA

I was actually on NintendoAge.com when that place was up and kicking around. I never new it went away until just recently. I'm pretty bummed it went under, cause I posted a lots of pics of my small collection of Nintendo Games.

I also run a Youtube channel. I do a lot of PS Vita Mods, My Youtube Account there's car content on there since I'm into the JDM world.I own a 2011 GSR EVO X. I would like to do more car stuff but it's hard to get with friends, since they have either a kid or their girlfriends to attend to.

I also do unboxings as well.

I'm actually on vacation here in Myrtle Beach,SC USA till the end of January. I'm here visiting my parents for the holidays, When I get home I'll start to snap a bunch of pics of what I own as far as systems, and games are concerned.

I'm super easy going, love to joke around. I'm big into music, video games, girls in leggings and yoga pants, chavs, New England Patriots.

Got any questions or comments or concerns just leave them. I'll answer.

PXL_20211216_215655015.jpg

• Like 5

I related with you on everything but your love for the New England Stealers Patriots. But I also gave up on football because they are all dudes in yoga pants. 🙃

Either way, I am the forum's favorite high-functioning "sociopath" (aka I am an Aspie). And my favorite Japanese holiday is 'Knee-High Socks Day.' So have fun, and remember that we are officially forum friends here. 🍻

On 1/8/2022 at 3:56 AM, Vectrex28 said:

Welcome back! Funny how we're still getting former NA members like 2-3 years after the closure

For some reason I thought of the old site because I came across https://consolevariations.com/

And I uploaded PS4 Slim Limited Edition Pics. And that set a light off in my head, cause I have some old school game systems hanging around the house, and games. I was searching out for the old place, and found it went under I guess. 

Well thanks to my post I made over on reddit NES I came across this place.

Social Team · Posted
32 minutes ago, HoodieWeather said:

For some reason I thought of the old site because I came across https://consolevariations.com/

And I uploaded PS4 Slim Limited Edition Pics. And that set a light off in my head, cause I have some old school game systems hanging around the house, and games. I was searching out for the old place, and found it went under I guess. 

Well thanks to my post I made over on reddit NES I came across this place.

VGS is so much more than NA.....

Spoiler

I was never a member of NA so BIG IMPROVEMENT!

giphy.gif

• Love 1

On 1/13/2022 at 11:13 AM, a3quit4s said:

That's not a final edition evo x is it?

BRO I WISH!! It's a 2011, Got the car back in 2019. It came bone stock, minus the tint, a larger radio android head.Which was nice, but I wanted an OEM radio so I added a nav system to my car. Then I started to buy parts for the car. I have youtube vids on it.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...