IGNORED

Christmas Contest!

Jeevan

Events Helper · Posted
1 minute ago, Nintendo Workshop said:

Glad you did this.   I had the game and never played it.   Kids were playing the 2021 sled fun Christmas cart this year. 
This one is kind of addicting.   

you got to get the sled for the big bonus.  

you should definitely join in more 😉  Gotta keep @Bearcat-Doug in line, you should prolly post a higher score to troll him more 😆

Events Helper · Posted

I was notified of a way to get unlimited bonus stages so......if you have an unreasonably amount of points at the end of this, then might be time to look into your conscience and just restart the game 🤨.  So your scores are astronomically high, then I will call you out 😆

Thanks to the person who pointed this out to me!

Will be amending the rules!

• Haha 1

Events Team · Posted
48 minutes ago, Jeevan said:

I was notified of a way to get unlimited bonus stages so......if you have an unreasonably amount of points at the end of this, then might be time to look into your conscience and just restart the game 🤨.  So your scores are astronomically high, then I will call you out 😆

Thanks to the person who pointed this out to me!

Will be amending the rules!

Well I guess the jig is up.  I don't even know what to do at this point.

PZr8cf9.jpg

• Haha 1

Events Team · Posted
5 minutes ago, Jeevan said:

ya, if I let ur score stand then it just comes down to who can grind out the highest score with the longest time and that's not really that fun!

All good!  I was gonna wait to the last minute of course and reveal the trick.  I totally just stumbled upon it.  It's super easy btw.

For those that want to know:

Spoiler

Press A to make the sleigh appear. 😉

Edited by JamesRobot
  • Like 1

I didn't cheat but I did practice levels 1 and 2 a good bit. I could hustle through stage 1 and for stage 2 I could get through it and usually have 1-2 lives for stage 3, where I could get a key or two abd maybe the bonus.

My #1 run was a minor fluke for me. I got the trivia question from the sleigh (7,000 pts), flew threw stages 1 and 2 and I got half way threw stage 3. And I almost did even better. I was about one sprite-length from getting the sleigh in stage 3! 

• Like 1

Events Helper · Posted

oof, good job guys, I'll update everything tomorrow and send out the prizes.  off to bed, but I'm off tomorrow so it will all be done then!  thanks for playing, and hope u had fun with it.  If there are homebrews I can get to work for upcoming contests, maybe I can get @Deadeye or @Scrobins to get the ok from the creator to use it in the contest!  

• The topic was unpinned