IGNORED

Wata NES pop report now available

inasuma

2 minutes ago, MinusWorlds said:

Who said they were? Literally nobody said that. And they aren’t. Never have been. Nice deflection tho. 

Two questions. 

1. How mad do those pics make you? Scale of 1-10  

2. Is it upsetting that everyone knows you’re a guy now? Like, you pretended you were a girl for years to get deals, sympathy, etc. and now we all know it was just a weird ploy. I mean some knew for many years, but know EVERYONE knows. Also, that’s a 1-10 scale as well. 

i've never associated gender to my business

that's your doing minusworlds. ugh i have to type minus worlds to get you but i have to tag dan to get minusworlds. some weird cross ID there

1 minute ago, CIBWholesale said:

i've never associated gender to my business

that's your doing minusworlds. ugh i have to type minus worlds to get you but i have to tag dan to get minusworlds. some weird cross ID there

You really want me to dig up some emails? I have them. 

I’m only playing around here, but tread lightly. 

Here is some of the Q&A from WATA, This is total BS. All data is readily available and they are just trying to milk this for as long as they can. The longer people think sealed Wii games are rare, the longer they get away with the scam. 

Q: Why does this Pop Report only include NES games?

A: NES games are our largest submitted system and we wanted to make sure to provide the greatest benefit to our customers right away.

Q: Why not wait to release a full Pop Report?

A: We felt compelled to share something of note with our collecting community now and while this is by no means a full picture, it does provide a solid look at grading stats for NES games. This particular report is a limited, temporary effort while we work on the more robust process of generating dynamic Pop Reports for all systems.

Q: Why no seal ratings?

A: The bottom line is we very much want to include seal ratings going forward, but we couldn’t achieve it in this version due to the complicated nature of gathering all the data and sharing it in a digestible, user-friendly manner. We appreciate that a pop report without seal ratings is incomplete, but we didn’t want to make perfect the enemy of the good. We will get there soon!

Just now, CIBWholesale said:

none of the outside of the cases can be seen

You know they are real. What are you getting out of disputing? It took a certain someone like 700 back and forth emails to get your Zelda 1 off your hands. I think I lasted 40 back and forth emails of nonsense with you before I decided it was a colossal waste of time.

• Wow! 1
  • Sad 1

Just now, WalterWhiteJr. said:

You know they are real. What are you getting out of disputing? It took a certain someone like 700 back and forth emails to get your Zelda 1 off your hands. I think I lasted 40 back and forth emails of nonsense with you before I decided it was a colossal waste of time.

Well my friend, you did better than most and got out early. I’m sure he still has negotiation emails going back to his Netscape account. 

• Haha 1

13 minutes ago, MinusWorlds said:

Bro come on. You know full well they’re legit. Stop grasping at straws. We also know none of those have been sold. Prob never will be either, so don’t get your panties all in a bunch. Your DK is safe, don’t worry.

They could be legit. They could also be crushed on the other side, covered in mold, have water damage, or holes from where mice chewed through them from sitting on a dusty pallet for 10 years.

• Haha 1
  • Eyeroll 1
  • Disagree 1

10 minutes ago, Gulag Joe said:

They could be legit. They could also be crushed on the other side, covered in mold, have water damage, or holes from where mice chewed through them from sitting on a dusty pallet for 10 years.

Considering how he stores all his stuff I’m thinking they’re all pretty mint. With a 99% chance of it

• Like 2
  • Agree 1

If anyone publishes any articles or blogs in regard to the mass scarcity of sealed NES games related to the release of Wata's pop report, please post them here. That includes youtubers as well. I'm especially looking forward to what Reserved Investments has to say as he's been demanding a release for years now.