IGNORED

Looking for Pocket Gameboy Screen / Mod / repair info....

JVOSS

As the title states.  I have a Pocket Gameboy that needs a new screen.  i would like to stay original to the system.

i was hoping that someone that dose GB Mods would be willing to donate oem screen from their leftover parts from mod project.  

or

Can someone point me to a place where i can get replacement PGB screen.

or

At the last do a screen mod.

Edited by JVOSS

• The title was changed to Looking for Pocket Gameboy Screen / Mod / repair info....
  • Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Social Team · Posted
On 11/26/2021 at 8:50 PM, JVOSS said:

As the title states.  I have a Pocket Gameboy that needs a new screen.  i would like to stay original to the system.

i was hoping that someone that dose GB Mods would be willing to donate oem screen from their leftover parts from mod project.  

or

Can someone point me to a place where i can get replacement PGB screen.

or

At the last do a screen mod.

I got a screen mod for my GameBoy Color but I'm guessing that OEM screen wouldn't work would it?

https://retrogamerepairshop.com/collections/game-boy-pocket Looks to be a good source if you need to buy replacement parts.

3 hours ago, FireHazard51 said:

I got a screen mod for my GameBoy Color but I'm guessing that OEM screen wouldn't work would it?

https://retrogamerepairshop.com/collections/game-boy-pocket Looks to be a good source if you need to buy replacement parts.

@FireHazard51no the color screen oem screen won't work.  but thank you very much for the thought.