IGNORED

Extra LIfe Charity Auction Oscar CIB for SNES! (Come on its for the kids!!!!) (ENDS Nov 30, 10:00PM EST!)

Jeevan

Events Helper · Posted

Hey Sages,

You saw round 1, now comin' atcha with round 2!!!!    

Up for grabs is a CIB Oscar for the SNES!  Please note, once again, condition is not perfect, but we aren't asking perfect prices either!  I would personally have this in my collection as yes, the box is a little less than stellar, but it still looks crisp and pretty.  Pictures are provided and I will be more than happy to take a picture of anything you want, corner, board, label, instruction page 4, you name it and I will do it.  

@spacepup has graciously provided the game, and is covering all shipping costs, insurance as well for safety for us all, and wants you to donate directly to @Gloves charity link here.

**click on here above for the link**

You didn't think he was done trying to get you to the goal did you @Gloves?  Have you met spacepup?  He is a very generous person.

To those of you wondering, why don't you list something I can afford.  Well hold on to your butts because Spacepup has said that we should do this as much as possible until the end of the year.  Even lower priced items will be up for auction in the coming days!  Keep on the lookout!!!!  

Anyway, without further ado, 

https://imgur.com/a/FiqAvfl

I will keep this updated as much as possible so you all know who is in the lead.  Also, the processing fees don't have to be covered, but it would be very gracious of you if you cover them.

Auction will end at 10:00 pm VGS Time, aka EST, November 30, 2021

Auction will start at $250 USD.

Current High Bidder: 

• Like 2

• The title was changed to Extra LIfe Charity Auction Oscar CIB for SNES! (Come on its for the kids!!!!) (ENDS Nov 30, 10:00PM EST!)
  • The topic was locked