IGNORED

FS/FT/FO Consoles, games, accessories, Amiibo, strategy guides, soundtracks, and more

MiamiSlice

bump... a bunch of the Nintendo Power's are pending a sale including the nicer issue 1 and issue 100. if anyone is interested in the slightly worse for wear issue 1 I am willing to sell it for $90 shipped anywhere in the USA. let me know!

also I recently started an Instagram for video game collecting, going to try to be active there! the handle is: ChillCollector 

• The title was changed to FS/FO/FT: Games for Nintendo and Sony consoles, Gaming Collectibles
  • The title was changed to FS/FT: Games for Nintendo and Sony consoles, NES Classic Mini, PS2 console, Nintendo Powers
  • The title was changed to FS/FT: Games for Nintendo and Sony consoles, Nintendo Powers, Strategy Guides, Collectibles
  • The title was changed to FT/FO: Games for Nintendo and Sony consoles, Nintendo Powers, Strategy Guides, Collectibles
  • The title was changed to FS/FT/FO Sealed Star Fox 64, various sealed and box Game Boy games, lots of stuff for Sega Master System and Genesis, Switch, etc

Bump! Added a bunch of stuff including a sealed Star Fox 64, sealed games for GBA / GBC, and a bunch of games for Sega Master System, Genesis, Xbox, etc. 

spacer.png

spacer.png

Also I have a Breath of the Wild Special Edition for Switch that I would be willing to let go as long as I can get an Explorer's Edition in the process. Would not mind doing a full trade to pick up some other games I need. Let me know. 

spacer.png

• The title was changed to FS/FT/FO Various sealed and boxed Game Boy games, lots of stuff for Sega Master System and Genesis, Switch, etc
  • The title was changed to FS/FT/FO Various games for GB, GBC, GBA, DS, 3DS, Wii, Switch, SMS, PlayStation, etc