IGNORED

VGS NES TOURNAMENT - Pools

BeaIank

Events Helper · Posted
Just now, Bearcat-Doug said:

It's hard telling since I honestly don't know how much time I'll have to play this week.

I just hope I make it passed the train lol.  I won't know till tonight when I give it a once over and see if I can get passed those clouds in good standing.  sometimes the timing was off for me, and it doesn't help I play on keyboard......

Events Helper · Posted

also, @Bearcat-Doug, I was gonna try to distract you with a contest, but since u say u don't have a computer, won't be a distraction as I plan on releasing Thanksgiving contest after I get home.  I was trying to think of a game I could put on you would do, but I'll just stick to my original idea so u can't use it against me if u lose 😆

4 minutes ago, Jeevan said:

I just hope I make it passed the train lol.  I won't know till tonight when I give it a once over and see if I can get passed those clouds in good standing.  sometimes the timing was off for me, and it doesn't help I play on keyboard......

My main problem is going to be clearing the section with the caves without running out of time. If I can loop the game once, I might just burn my one life point pressing the clock out on stage 2 the second time around.

2 minutes ago, Jeevan said:

also, @Bearcat-Doug, I was gonna try to distract you with a contest, but since u say u don't have a computer, won't be a distraction as I plan on releasing Thanksgiving contest after I get home.  I was trying to think of a game I could put on you would do, but I'll just stick to my original idea so u can't use it against me if u lose 😆

I'll be able to borrow a computer on Thanksgiving since my dad has one. That's how I was able to do the jigsaw puzzle contest that I failed miserably at.

58 minutes ago, Jeevan said:

I had a good run until I got chased down and cornered by fireballs. If I can find a map of where all of the caves are, I might be able to make some real progress.

Events Helper · Posted
1 hour ago, Bearcat-Doug said:

It's hard telling since I honestly don't know how much time I'll have to play this week.

more than you originally thought eh?

3 minutes ago, Bearcat-Doug said:

I had a good run until I got chased down and cornered by fireballs. If I can find a map of where all of the caves are, I might be able to make some real progress.

good luck, even if u do, the enemies chase you apparently lol.

33 minutes ago, Jeevan said:

more than you originally thought eh?

good luck, even if u do, the enemies chase you apparently lol.

I knew I would have some time this morning if the game got picked early enough, but I probably won't get another chance to work on it until Wednesday. Those Fireballs are really annoying. They do chase you and you can't kill them with your regular weapon.

• Agree 1

2 hours ago, MegaMan52 said:

Of course. It had to be a puzzle game, against the puzzle master, at the very beginning of the Tournament.

Oh well, at least I have an interest in imported games.

Yeah, you've got the worst placement in the whole pool; I know I don't have the skillz to beat deafcode on his home court.  I'd put the odds of you winning at like 1000-1.  Sorry, man... 😞

3 hours ago, Jeevan said:

There are some huge bonuses to be had, but without giving it away, they are going to be really tough to get playing with a keyboard. Trying to get to the stage 4 pyramid is as bad as trying to make it through Death Mountain in Adventure of Link.

Edited by Bearcat-Doug

Events Helper · Posted
3 minutes ago, Bearcat-Doug said:

There are some huge bonuses to be had, but without giving it away, they are going to be really tough to get playing with a keyboard. Trying to get to the stage 4 pyramid is as bad as trying to make it through Death Mountain in Adventure of Link.

yes I know of bonuses.

32 minutes ago, Dr. Morbis said:

Yeah, you've got the worst placement in the whole pool; I know I don't have the skillz to beat deafcode on his home court.  I'd put the odds of you winning at like 1000-1.  Sorry, man... 😞

You're saying that there's still a chance.