IGNORED

Zombie crypto company that owns the brand name Atari is releasing 3 new physical 2600 games

1 minute ago, OptOut said:

Fixed that for you! 😘

And, I'm being serious by the way guys, check it out:

Screenshot_2021-11-19-10-09-12-31_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.thumb.jpg.8defba2db7ffe7e635dbecbd8110d95c.jpg

Dude has literally NEVER given a react of any kind, like EVER!

I mean, that's his choice, fine you know, but I'm actually more IMPRESSED than anything! How can a man resist so many shiny buttons to press, for so long?! 😯

Not even so much as a slip of the finger! 🤣

I've been on chat rooms and forums since 1995 and these face things didn't exist back then. One day they randomly showed up and I still don't understand what the point is. Why would you click a reaction to a post instead of typing a response?

Side story, I remember the actual day people started using LOL in the chat room I frequented and I had to ask what it meant. Initially people wrote it in lower case and the first time I saw lol I thought it was 101. True story.

So it'll never happen!

• Haha 1

56 minutes ago, OptOut said:

Dude has literally NEVER given a react of any kind, like EVER!

And yet according to this thread, he has notifications enabled of reactions received. 😛

https://www.videogamesage.com/forums/topic/8848-info-about-nes-cart-box-manual-variants-if-this-is-a-tired-topic-please-forgive-me/page/2/#comments

• Wow! 1

12 minutes ago, Tulpa said:

Like a greedy pig in MUCK!!! 🐷

Raking in the reacts, while hoarding his own like a miserly king!!! 🤣

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Tulpa said:

No notifications, someone on the previous page explained why they posted the faces. Through all the grammatical errors I discovered he was using it as an insult mechanism.