IGNORED

VGS NES Weekly Contest - Holy Diver

BeaIank

Had hoped to at least make it to the stage 4 boss before going to bed tonight (I can get there consistently, but beating it feels completely random to me!), but I really don't have the patience to press on.

Made it to the second to last room before the boss, which is actually fairly easy as long as you are being careful, but I wasn't thinking and just screwed up completely.

Still hoping for @PII to have wrecked that score by the time I wake up tomorrow.

20 minutes ago, Sumez said:

Had hoped to at least make it to the stage 4 boss before going to bed tonight (I can get there consistently, but beating it feels completely random to me!), but I really don't have the patience to press on.

Made it to the second to last room before the boss, which is actually fairly easy as long as you are being careful, but I wasn't thinking and just screwed up completely.

Still hoping for @PII to have wrecked that score by the time I wake up tomorrow.

For what it's worth, I haven't seen a score from @docile tapeworm or @Richardhead yet. Knowing them, they probably beat the game back on Monday and they are waiting to post their scores at the last second.

• Haha 2
  • Sad 1

12 minutes ago, Bearcat-Doug said:

For what it's worth, I haven't seen a score from @docile tapeworm or @Richardhead yet. Knowing them, they probably beat the game back on Monday and they are waiting to post their scores at the last second.

It’s been a rough couple weeks for me. No time or motivation to play. I’m most likely done for the season. 

• Sad 2