IGNORED

NA Lurker signing up.

Howdy.

Only had a handful of posts on NA (under the alias sp1nzoK) but was browsing the forum quite often.

Started gaming with Sonic the Hedgehog at 4 years old in 1992, if my memory server me right. The collecting bug hit me around early 2012 after buying some nostalgic Mega Drive and PS2 games on a whim. I have no clue what happened to my childhood Mega Drive collection but most of my other stuff, mostly consisting of PlayStation 1 & 2, I offloaded on my sister's family at one point - some of which I bought back after starting collecting.

I went way over my head with collecting but it's more relaxed these days with money tied up in other areas of life. Not really into the speculative/investing side of things, I usually plan to keep what I buy for life and to have an extensive gaming library. Some of my favorite systems are Mega Drive, Super Nintendo, Game Boy, Master System, PlayStation 1, PlayStation 2,  DOS and 3DS. I love obscure region variants, such as Korean market Nintendo and SEGA items.

• Like 2