IGNORED

Werewolf 9: The Thing Sign-Ups Thread

ZeldaFreak

• 4 weeks later...
1 hour ago, JVOSS said:

can someone explain the game to me?

Quick and dirty explanation.  Usually some tweaks to the rules and more roles in the deck.  

If you are interested, join the werewolf club and you can spectate the current round and sign up for the next one.

Social Team · Posted

It's a bit over whelming for most first timers but the fun keeps getting bigger with each game till you are an addict and sad that no other game can have such an emotional impact when winning or losing the game.

I'll never forgive @0xDEAFC0DEfor what he stole from me.....

sad stephen colbert GIF

• Agree 1

3 minutes ago, Jeevan said:

ya, except clue talks back 😆

overall it's a good time and the crew are good people!  Don't let this bitter Betty deter you from a signup!!

like when i tell the family little bro crashed the family car and replaced it with a copy but he forgot to change the keys on everyones key ring?

• Haha 1

Events Helper · Posted
1 minute ago, Generic said:

37CFD421-F032-4F6D-8CD6-DEA1200142A1.gif.c5d9e516663474ad0e7aa506ebe96ba2.gif

I haven’t signed in for a few months….is it too late to join? 😭 

almost over!  You can take my spot next time 😉  @SpoonMan Abrams X said he is hosting the next, so if he gets on anytime soon, might be wise to have something somewhat ready, but prolly after the first of the year imo.

• Love 1

@Generic@Jeevanthe absolute soonest I think I'd be ready/able to even run the game would be the week after Christmas, though honestly I would rather wait until the new year personally.

That said I'd be more then happy to run another sort of Forum Game that's lighter & quicker if anyone is interested (I have a few games I'd be down to introduce lol)

• Like 4

Events Helper · Posted
Just now, SpoonMan Abrams X said:

@Generic@Jeevanthe absolute soonest I think I'd be ready/able to even run the game would be the week after Christmas, though honestly I would rather wait until the new year personally.

That said I'd be more then happy to run another sort of Forum Game that's lighter & quicker if anyone is interested (I have a few games I'd be down to introduce lol)

if it ain't as stressful as werewolf, and if it isn't as time consuming, I would be up for it!

• Agree 1

6 minutes ago, Jeevan said:

if it ain't as stressful as werewolf, and if it isn't as time consuming, I would be up for it!

The main game I have in mind isn't, I don't think, though maybe a bit but in much, much smaller doses lol

5 minutes ago, Jeevan said:

Also, @SpoonMan Abrams X, I would say hold off till after the holidays man!  Brains have been fried in this game!

Indeed, carousing the thread I see it went down to the wire too. Congratulations, BTW 😉

But yes, I'll take the suggestion and wait to start up After the holidays. I'll probably open sign-ups either right before or after New Years, and give them a full week, starting actual game by middle/end of January

• Like 3

Events Team · Posted
4 minutes ago, SpoonMan Abrams X said:

The main game I have in mind isn't, I don't think, though maybe a bit but in much, much smaller doses lol

Indeed, carousing the thread I see it went down to the wire too. Congratulations, BTW 😉

But yes, I'll take the suggestion and wait to start up After the holidays. I'll probably open sign-ups either right before or after New Years, and give them a full week, starting actual game by middle/end of January

Looking forward to it! Been awhile now since I've actually played WW.

59 minutes ago, SpoonMan Abrams X said:

Looking forward to seeing what you have up your sleeve. Mid January sounds like a good idea because most will still be busy around new year I would think.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, SpoonMan Abrams X said:

Everyone should play Kringle Krisis, while they're waiting for the next Werewolf game