IGNORED

A video game fanatic just found VideoGameSage

Hi! Great to see ya'll migrated over too. My name is Evan from Texas. I collect for just about every system except Playstation. I'm going through a Saturn phase right now. I also like to mod and repair consoles. In addition to collecting/playing video games, I love classic films, music, and collecting records.

Copied and pasted from my OG NA introduction(2013):

Hello everyone! I love collecting video games for just about everything(Atari,Nintendo,sega,etc,etc,etc,). I can't believe it took me this long to find this website but I'm glad I eventually did. Playing and collecting video games has been a big part of my life since I started in 5th grade and I have amassed a lot of knowledge and pretty good size collection for my 5 years at it. My favorite system is the nes and my goal is to get a complete set of games for it(Yeah good luck right?). But hey, I'm making progress!! I love to go out to thrift stores and garage sales to find some crazy deals. I have gotten lucky in the past and I've got some stories to tell. I have had a lot of fun so far exploring the forums and I think I'm really going to like nintendoage. You seem like my kind of people!

For the record, I'm not going for a NES full set anymore. Haha

Edited by acromite53
  • Thanks 1

24 minutes ago, JamesRobot said:

Good to see you.  Why not playstation? 

I'm starting to inch my way into PS1. There are a lot of cool arcade type titles I'd love to play. Shoot em ups, racing games, platformers. Thing is, I grew up with the Gamecube. So I haven't explored the PS2 at all yet. I would like to eventually. Just played through Silent Scope on it!

Edited by acromite53