Jump to content
IGNORED

Extra Life 2021


Gloves
 Share

Recommended Posts

On 11/6/2021 at 11:57 PM, Gloves said:

@Bearcat-Doug you're not the highest donor anymore. 😭

How long is the donation link good for? I had some unexpected expenses pop up in the last few weeks, but I might be able to chip in some more before the end of the year and get my spot back.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Events Team · Posted
2 minutes ago, Bearcat-Doug said:

How long is the donation link good for? I had some unexpected expenses pop up in the last few weeks, but I might be able to chip in some more before the end of the year and get my spot back.

me too 😏.  i was holding out till you donated again 😆

  • Wow! 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Events Team · Posted
3 minutes ago, Gloves said:

Lol thanks @Jeevan and @Bearcat-Doug. Link should work through to the end of the year. 

and i am working a ton of overtime that i was planning on spending on stuff that i don't need, so now I can spend it on whoopin' @Bearcat-Doug's ass at charity 😆

  • Wow! 1
  • Love 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 hours ago, Gloves said:

Lol thanks @Jeevan and @Bearcat-Doug. Link should work through to the end of the year. 

I don't know if it wasn't there yesterday or if I just missed it, but now there's a banner at the top of the donation page stating that donations are open through December 31 just in case anyone else was wondering as well.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Events Team · Posted
7 hours ago, Bearcat-Doug said:

I don't know if it wasn't there yesterday or if I just missed it, but now there's a banner at the top of the donation page stating that donations are open through December 31 just in case anyone else was wondering as well.

I believe that has been there, but I could be wrong.  

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 3 weeks later...
Administrator · Posted
8 minutes ago, Jeevan said:

We are right at the $2200 mark!  Get them donations in, we can get the money for the kids!!!!  If nothing else, check out the auctions for charity in the auction section of the marketplace!!!!  Throw a bid out, get some games!

I don't deserve y'all. 

  • Love 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

38 minutes ago, Jeevan said:

We are right at the $2200 mark!  Get them donations in, we can get the money for the kids!!!!  If nothing else, check out the auctions for charity in the auction section of the marketplace!!!!  Throw a bid out, get some games!

There, now we're officially over $2200.

  • Like 1
  • Love 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...