IGNORED

Extra Life 2021

Gloves

Events Helper · Posted
2 minutes ago, Bearcat-Doug said:

How long is the donation link good for? I had some unexpected expenses pop up in the last few weeks, but I might be able to chip in some more before the end of the year and get my spot back.

me too 😏.  i was holding out till you donated again 😆

• Wow! 1

Events Helper · Posted
3 minutes ago, Gloves said:

Lol thanks @Jeevan and @Bearcat-Doug. Link should work through to the end of the year. 

and i am working a ton of overtime that i was planning on spending on stuff that i don't need, so now I can spend it on whoopin' @Bearcat-Doug's ass at charity 😆

• Wow! 1
  • Love 1

10 hours ago, Gloves said:

Lol thanks @Jeevan and @Bearcat-Doug. Link should work through to the end of the year. 

I don't know if it wasn't there yesterday or if I just missed it, but now there's a banner at the top of the donation page stating that donations are open through December 31 just in case anyone else was wondering as well.

Events Helper · Posted
7 hours ago, Bearcat-Doug said:

I don't know if it wasn't there yesterday or if I just missed it, but now there's a banner at the top of the donation page stating that donations are open through December 31 just in case anyone else was wondering as well.

I believe that has been there, but I could be wrong.  

• 3 weeks later...
Administrator · Posted
8 minutes ago, Jeevan said:

We are right at the $2200 mark!  Get them donations in, we can get the money for the kids!!!!  If nothing else, check out the auctions for charity in the auction section of the marketplace!!!!  Throw a bid out, get some games!

I don't deserve y'all. 

• Love 1

38 minutes ago, Jeevan said:

We are right at the $2200 mark!  Get them donations in, we can get the money for the kids!!!!  If nothing else, check out the auctions for charity in the auction section of the marketplace!!!!  Throw a bid out, get some games!

There, now we're officially over $2200.

• Like 1
  • Love 1