IGNORED

Nintendo Switch Friend Codes

Skorp

• The topic was pinned
8 hours ago, drxandy said:

I don't usually play much multiplayer but have been playing the crap out of pokemon over the weekend, here's my code:

Sw-4421-7814-4904

Added your request last night. See you in-game! I'm pretty much doing 5 star Dynamax runs right now so just join in if you want through those chatters. 🙂

9 hours ago, drxandy said:

I definitely will, I don't think I'm far enough in the game to do a 5 star but if you can carry me hahah all about it

Yeah after you get the 8th gym badges, I believe it opens up. They are pretty challenging alone. It took me 7 tries just to kill 5 star Butterfree. xD Only the 5 star, you just have to have real people as the computer trainers suck so much and do not help at all. Unfortunately, I am not able to get any players most of the time.

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, Skorp said:

Yeah after you get the 8th gym badges, I believe it opens up. They are pretty challenging alone. It took me 7 tries just to kill 5 star Butterfree. xD Only the 5 star, you just have to have real people as the computer trainers suck so much and do not help at all. Unfortunately, I am not able to get any players most of the time.

Yeah I'm starting toward the 5th badge so I will be there soon! I keep getting distracted with the wild area and catching.

• 2 months later...