What do we wanna play?  

10 members have voted

1. 1. What do we wanna play?

• Left 4 Dead
    • Left 4 Dead 2
    • Killer Queen with Left 4 Dead
    • Killer Queen with Left 4 Dead 2

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 10/28/2021 at 04:30 PM

Events Helper · Posted

@Mega Tank @spacepup @ZeldaFreak @ChickenTendas @Deadeye @fox @Rooster @Vectrex28 @0xDEAFC0DE @DefaultGen @Gloves @Avgn Gamer @SNESNESCUBE64 @drxandy @ZeldaFan042 @Rhapsody98 @andrew244 @Costmosis @darkchylde28 @KokiriChild @Reed Rothchild @RegularGuyGamer @MegaMan52 @Scrobins @neodolphino @FireHazard51 @SailorScoutMandy @Megamanfan @AverageOliver98 @nettenette @Famicuber @Sumez @Dimo @BattySalem  @B.A. @Murray @Br81zad @a3quit4s @zi @G-type @Megamanfan @NervousWreck96 @Pendragonx

Holy Shit it has been a long week!  Damn near forgot and I'm sorry about that!

So it was suggested that we play a "scary" game for halloween.  That being said, Left 4 Dead and Left 4 Dead 2 on the pc are seeming like a good shout!  What say ye all?

Might wanna wait for purchasing if you don't own it until closer as there might be a steam sale, but right now it is i think 15 bux for the 2 of them.

• Like 1

Events Team · Posted

Also, if four player co-op games such as Left 4 Dead are on the table for Game Night now, I'd like to once more suggest Payday 2 as a possibility for a future game night 😉 I've got the vast majority of the DLC for it, and the way it works is that only the person hosting the lobby has to have any of the DLC heists for everyone in the lobby to be able to play them, so I'd be more than happy to host a lobby if we wanted to do that sometime in the future. Just figured I'd throw that out there. 🙂

• Like 1

• The topic was featured
Events Helper · Posted
39 minutes ago, darkchylde28 said:

Didn't Killer Queen just win the vote (with Power Bomberman) last week?  I thought that eliminated it from consideration for 2-3 weeks as a result?

I was doing it for @a3quit4s to join up and for a game to start out on until we got enough to do left for dead as he didn't get to play last time, also it was a latte poll and I got a little lazy.  lol

Events Helper · Posted
46 minutes ago, SailorScoutMandy said:

I'm not sure branching too much into PC titles. We don't have many and I cant really buy too many, but l4d is one I'm down to play. But in future just an FYI I prefer to stick to system or free like Bomberman so might not vote for many of titles in other polls. 

noted.  I like free and large groups lol.  but ya, just trying to branch out a bit.  

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Mega Tank said:

There's some free games in this Video if cost is an issue. All of them are apparently free. They all appear to be zombie related games. Some look decentnl, some, not so much.

https://youtu.be/tP9pE3FUu-w

I'd still love to play 7 Days to Die with some more folks.  It goes on sale on Steam every 2-3 months for $10 or under, but isn't at the moment.  However, key places (such as Kinguin, which I verified a few moments ago) have they key available for $7-8 pretty much all the time.

Edit:  GreenManGaming currently has the key on sale through their site for $6.00 (potentially for $5.10 using code OCT15 per the email I got, but it also says it might not work for this one).  Link is here for the interested.  Definitely a fun group game, with or without horde day enabled.

Edited by darkchylde28

Looks like I'll be sitting this one out, so I'm not going to vote on the poll.  Can't really justify $30 for two game bundles that'll most likely get played once then never again.  I tried finding codes for cheaper at the key places, but sadly it looks like Steam has never made/sold extra keys for the bundles (and the individual games are available, but basically at the same price that Steam is offering the bundle for.  Maybe next time.

Events Team · Posted
14 minutes ago, darkchylde28 said:

Looks like I'll be sitting this one out, so I'm not going to vote on the poll.  Can't really justify $30 for two game bundles that'll most likely get played once then never again.  I tried finding codes for cheaper at the key places, but sadly it looks like Steam has never made/sold extra keys for the bundles (and the individual games are available, but basically at the same price that Steam is offering the bundle for.  Maybe next time.

Where are you getting the $30 price from? It's $15 for both games in the bundle as far as I can see, or just $10 for Left 4 Dead 2 specifically which is what I assume we're going to play, not necessarily both of them

3 hours ago, ZeldaFreak said:

Where are you getting the $30 price from? It's $15 for both games in the bundle as far as I can see, or just $10 for Left 4 Dead 2 specifically which is what I assume we're going to play, not necessarily both of them

I have two people I have to buy for whenever a game comes up on Steam, myself, and my wife, so whatever it's going for x2.  If I had to guess based on previous game nights, I'd say that if folks buy the bundle to be able to play one or the other, at some point, potentially late, someone is going to talk or ask about changing it up, and having both games would make it much easier to facilitate that versus having to sit it out.  No worries, though, Pup pointed out that the bundle went on sale for under $3 sometime between my post and his message toward me in Discord around 6:00 PM Eastern, so it's been bought for me, and the wife has steadfastly refused to play, so no need to get two bundles in this case.

• Like 1