IGNORED

Is anyone else obsessed with Twitch?

ookii_risu

Just now, Bearcat-Doug said:

I never really got into it. It's easier and quicker to find Youtube clips if there's something specific I want to see. 

Same for me, plus I'm always kind of busy so it's hard to catch a stream sometimes.  I do like watching Gyre do a Final Fantasy randomizer run occasionally.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, zeppelin03 said:

For those not into twitch finding the right "shows" makes a huge difference.  I can't watch people do a blind playthrough of a game either.  A few recommendations are below.

Brossentia hosts Kusogrande.  It's a bad video game tournament.  1 hour mystery game matches between two competitors.  Brossentia and the GM(game selector) on commentary.

Spikevegeta and Jhobz do speedrun Underground.  It's a weekly speedrun showcase. 2 speedrunners race while Spike/Jhobz commentate.  You learn a lot about the game and run while having a good time. Donated bits go to a prize pool for the contestants.

You can't forget the Super Bowl of speedrunning, GDQ.  Always fun to catch that.

Spikevegeta is a great commentator. He also does the Speedrun Sessions with Grand Poo Bear at different bars nationwide.

3 hours ago, Bearcat-Doug said:

I never really got into it. It's easier and quicker to find Youtube clips if there's something specific I want to see. 

I started watching Mario Maker vids on YouTube, and that's how I found Ryukahr. Then, I found out he streamed, so I started watching Twitch. All downhill from there lol

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, ookii_risu said:

I started watching Mario Maker vids on YouTube, and that's how I found Ryukahr. Then, I found out he streamed, so I started watching Twitch. All downhill from there lol

Funny enough, I've watched lots of Mario Maker but the only videos by Ryukahr I've watched were his minecraft series lol

• Haha 1