IGNORED

You can delete 1 character in the latest Smash game. Who is it?

Nintegageo

On 10/23/2021 at 1:31 PM, CasualCart said:

Jokes aside, I wonder how many people actually choose to play Super Smash Brothers as Mario (consistently, that is).

Mario is a cool franchise, but a relatively boring character when you think about it.

-CasualCart

I used Mario as my main before they gave him the water hose. He used to be dangerous 

• Wow! 1

On 8/16/2022 at 12:27 AM, MDM702 said:

Bayonetta. Or any character from an M-rated franchise like Joker. Not exactly pleased with the idea of characters from such adult games being promoted in a supposedly family-friendly game, even if their 'naughtiness' is toned down just to get the T-rating, as it is with Bayonetta. Just because grownups like colorful and happy games doesn't mean we need to appropriate mature themes into it. Have some respect for the kids. People over the years have whined about Nintendo not being 'mature', but they do a well enough job in making quality family content for both older and younger players as it is. I really hope they would cut it in taking gradual steps towards the 'dark side' as many so-called 'family' corporations have been doing. *cough*

You don't think kids should be able to even be aware of such characters in another context? How would you feel if we were talking about Robocop, Freddy Krueger, or the Toxic Avenger in NES games?