IGNORED

What VGSers have you met in person?

captmorgandrinker

8 hours ago, SNESNESCUBE64 said:

I can't say I've had the opportunity to meet any VGS folk. I know there are a couple people relatively close to me. @Jeevan keeps telling me he's gonna give me a visit at some point.

I tried, but you have to "better" yourself with an "education" instead of eating an unhealthy amount of pizza with me midway through a 16 hour drive. 😄

• Haha 1

Events Team · Posted
22 hours ago, Tabonga said:

JamesRobot and I had lunch at Woody's Pizza in Golden (Colorado) yesterday.  'Twas fun.  (And the pizza there is always A # 1.)

Good times, good food, and good company.  Tabonga gave me a pile of classic pulp sci-fi novels too.  Starting the E.C. Tubbs double today.  Big thanks!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, JamesRobot said:

Good times, good food, and good company.  Tabonga gave me a pile of classic pulp sci-fi novels too.  Starting the E.C. Tubbs double today.  Big thanks!

You are indeed welcome - I picked up a few more older titles today at the thrift store - once I am finished you are welcome to those too.

• Thanks 1

On 2/20/2020 at 3:19 AM, KokiriChild said:

Only VGSer I've managed to meet so far is @Nintendarr at Retro World Expo in CT a couple of years back. Still got that Pokemon bootleg you gave me, dude! 😆

I’d flown to Boston a couple years back and went and met him too. @Nintendarr is an excellent guy and upstanding friend!

• Like 1

On 2/28/2020 at 9:19 PM, captmorgandrinker said:

Do you mean @Ted Playa fka NE$_Pimp?

I don't think I've ever met jerbilly.

I think I've meet just aboot everyone else here though. I honestly could name everyone.

Here goes a shot though:

@captmorgandrinker @Pats1717 @zi @Vaosu @SoleGoose @mog @KHAN Games ToxieRules , OSG, @Rdools Starsoldier1 @Bighab ClaytonBigsby, @B.A. @Paul @K3VBOT Roth @The Count @the tall guy @bigjt_2 @Penguin AaronE , Supernesman @doner24 @thesubcon3 @Ferris Bueller @xtremegamer @MrClutch @rizz @Megamanfan @DukeTogo 

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

Administrator · Posted
2 hours ago, Ted Playa said:

I don't think I've ever met jerbilly.

I think I've meet just aboot everyone else here though. I honestly could name everyone.

Here goes a shot though:

@captmorgandrinker @Pats1717 @zi @Vaosu @SoleGoose @mog @KHAN Games ToxieRules , OSG, @Rdools Starsoldier1 @Bighab ClaytonBigsby, @B.A. @Paul @K3VBOT Roth @The Count @the tall guy @bigjt_2 @Penguin AaronE , Supernesman @doner24 @thesubcon3 @Ferris Bueller @xtremegamer @MrClutch @rizz @Megamanfan @DukeTogo 

That isn't really jerbilly, it's a very unoriginal Toxie.