12 members have voted

1. 1. What do we wanna play?

• Power Bomberman/Killer Queen Black
    • Power Bomberman only
    • Power Bomberman/Jack Box
    • Power Bomberman/Codenames
    • Power Bomberman/Worms

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 10/14/2021 at 06:06 PM

Events Helper · Posted

@Mega Tank @spacepup @ZeldaFreak @ChickenTendas @Deadeye @fox @Rooster @Vectrex28 @0xDEAFC0DE @DefaultGen @Gloves @Avgn Gamer @SNESNESCUBE64 @drxandy @ZeldaFan042 @Rhapsody98 @andrew244 @Costmosis @darkchylde28 @KokiriChild @Reed Rothchild @RegularGuyGamer @MegaMan52 @Scrobins @neodolphino @FireHazard51 @SailorScoutMandy @Megamanfan @AverageOliver98 @nettenette @Famicuber @Sumez @Dimo @BattySalem  @B.A. @Murray @Br81zad @a3quit4s @zi @G-type @Megamanfan @NervousWreck96 @Pendragonx

Welcome folks!  Starting off year 2 we are gonna take into consideration some of the folks we would like to see more of 😉@Sumez, it was suggested by @darkchylde28 that we play a game at the beginning that everyone can play, so this is actually helping overall if we can get folks in and hang out!  Let's do this!  

I know it'll never make it as an actual game night choice, so I nominate Codenames as something to (finally) be played during the 30-45 minute "lobby" time that inevitably happens every game night, when most people are still trying to get off work, online, etc., and there's only a handful of people actually ready to go.

Events Helper · Posted
4 minutes ago, darkchylde28 said:

I know it'll never make it as an actual game night choice, so I nominate Codenames as something to (finally) be played during the 30-45 minute "lobby" time that inevitably happens every game night, when most people are still trying to get off work, online, etc., and there's only a handful of people actually ready to go.

Time to rig the poll...... 😆

• Like 1

Just now, Jeevan said:

Time to rig the poll...... 😆

Maybe do a "lockout" of games that have been chosen so many times until a game that's never been chosen gets a shot?  It wouldn't eliminate everything immediately, but if people never chose variety, it would eventually whittle it down to having to play the underdogs that keep showing up on the list.  Food for thought.

Events Helper · Posted
1 minute ago, darkchylde28 said:

Maybe do a "lockout" of games that have been chosen so many times until a game that's never been chosen gets a shot?  It wouldn't eliminate everything immediately, but if people never chose variety, it would eventually whittle it down to having to play the underdogs that keep showing up on the list.  Food for thought.

Ya, I have thought about that for sure, it is supposed to be on a 3 week cycle, but man do i not keep up with it 😞  

Events Helper · Posted
4 hours ago, Jeevan said:

Don't forget we got power bomberman and then killer queen black on tonights game night in about 5.5 hours!

I had, actually.  I guess it's lucky that @Rhapsody98 actually got onto the main forum and did some looking around beforehand to let us both know, lol.  I'll try to be there, but I'm feeling a bit like somebody worked me over with something after disassembling then compacting and reassembling an entire closet.

Plus side, the SNES, Genesis, and Game Boy carts are out and available for the kids to play with upstairs or down, plus I got a whole bunch more stuff into that closet by going through everything and better organizing it before putting things back.

Minus side, my now old-man-feeling back, lol.

• Like 1

• The topic was unpinned
  • The topic was locked