IGNORED

What if Dain Anderson joined VGS?

SilverspoonGaming

He's also on the discord, talked to him a couple times I guess a couple weeks ago maybe when that was more into the wind with him implied on stuff that was beyond his control.  I'd pop up too not wanting to be a rat going down with that ship if I was clear of the burning garbage scowl.

Nothing against VGS, but I've been really missing NA lately. Seems like it's hard to keep up on this site and follow the active topics (maybe I'm just too old or not understanding it right lol). It was incredibly nice to just have a list of active topics to scroll through with people I've known for years. Anywho, I don't blame Dain for selling out. We all will at some point I guess. But I blame him for the fall of NA. I know he put his heart and soul into that site for years and it meant a lot to a lot of us. I guess it couldn't last forever. That said, I'm 100% neutral on Dain. I thank him for what he did for the hobby and for me personally. But I am still upset that NA is no more. I'd welcome him with a lukewarm "meh".

(To be fair, I wasn't very active when everything went down. Took me quite some time to even catch on. So maybe I'm off on how things occurred. But this is from my understanding of everything. My feelings can change with new/more information though).

Administrator · Posted
1 minute ago, dr.robbie said:

It was incredibly nice to just have a list of active topics to scroll through with people I've known for years.

FYI if you wanna scroll through a list of active topics, you can do so using Activity:

image.png

As for the second part, that's a bit of effort which I understand some people might not be able or willing to do a second time. C'est la vie.

• Like 2

Administrator · Posted
15 hours ago, SilverspoonGaming said:

Would he be welcomed with open arms, or booed out of here?

15 hours ago, doner24 said:

He is a member here and posted in the the thread about Wata and the video that Jobst did. 

Yep.   Your answer starts around page 88 of that thread I believe.

• Like 1