IGNORED

switch with tears of the kingdom 3ds, 2ds

CIB_Wholesale

pokemon soul silver cib with walker

pokemon heart gold cib with walker brand new opened . Sealed heart gold nfr cib with cart

earthbound cart

chrono trigger cart

pokemon ruby

pokemon sapphire

pokemon emerald

pokemon leaf green

pokemon fire red

zelda minish cap

pokemon crystal

trades preferred

Edited by CIB_Wholesale
carts
  • Like 2

• The title was changed to FS/FO/FT Console Collections: switch, snes
  • The title was changed to FS/FO/FT Wholesale Collections: switch, snes , pokemon vhs
  • The title was changed to FS/FO/FT Wholesale Collections: 80 NES game carts, switch system CIB , snes CIB
  • The title was changed to FS/FO/FT Wholesale Collections: 80 NES game carts, switch system CIB , snes CIB, sega carts
  • The title was changed to FS/FO/FT Wholesale Collections: 80 NES game carts, switch systems, snes systems, sega carts, xbox junk
  • The title was changed to FS/FO/FT Wholesale Collections xbox/ps2/wii junk +
  • The title was changed to FO/FT Wholesale Collections --- 2022 edition

Ever consider not doing lots, some good stuff has popped up and I think largely people here probably aren't going to want doubles, triples, or worse to get a few things especially since selling will be hell for non-organized business types starting next year with the tax hammer being dropped.  Two years ago i'd have considered some of this stuff, but now I just can't and I doubt I'm alone.  I've been on a NES kick lately, I think I saw some stuff in that bundle, but largely I have what I want out of it too so it would be repeats or junk mostly.

19 hours ago, Tanooki said:

Ever consider not doing lots, some good stuff has popped up and I think largely people here probably aren't going to want doubles, triples, or worse to get a few things especially since selling will be hell for non-organized business types starting next year with the tax hammer being dropped.  Two years ago i'd have considered some of this stuff, but now I just can't and I doubt I'm alone.  I've been on a NES kick lately, I think I saw some stuff in that bundle, but largely I have what I want out of it too so it would be repeats or junk mostly.

looking at the appreciation from the 2021 lots - it looks like good profit for the buyer

not going to sell individually but happy to hear FO offers

29 minutes ago, Code Monkey said:

How does this work? Do we offer on individual items or do we have to buy the entire lot?

On 12/30/2021 at 9:10 AM, CartChartWholesale said:

looking at the appreciation from the 2021 lots - it looks like good profit for the buyer

not going to sell individually but happy to hear FO offers

This person is awful to deal with and only sells in the lots

edit: my experience

Edited by a3quit4s
  • Like 1
  • Love 2
  • Agree 1

On 12/30/2021 at 9:21 AM, Tanooki said:

Well I guess if you're catering to resellers for profit, making an offer would be pointless.  I don't resell, thanks for being clear about that.

the offers are all the same price around price charting

14 hours ago, a3quit4s said:

This person is awful to deal with and only sells in the lots

edit: my experience

1.we have never done a deal together so how can you know. 2.That is pretty insulting considering what I sold to VGS last year and what those games appreciated to 3.looking at the DMs - i am awful because I wont accept low offers or to split off holy grails 😒

^^^^^^^^^^^this collector doesnt read the instruction manual

17 hours ago, tiktektak said:

Is Lot #8 the stuff from the first three pics? What would be the price on such a lot? I see quite some heavies in there but also some look very used.

yeah the first 3 pics.

well the offers are around price charting and i'm not sure what they would grade. but they're all authentic for sure

Edited by CartChartWholesale

2 hours ago, docile tapeworm said:

@CartChartWholesale what % lower than pricecharting are you willing to accept? 

it depends on the lot but in general carts have been selling at 80-90% in groups.

CIB has been selling over pc so I bundle the grails with the commons and uncommons to get pc + shipping. however with dk math, panic, and myriad are getting over pc offers.

in the case where I cant get a good offer i'll take more pics and split up the lots but that hasnt been happening. I'd much rather take lot 3 and 8 together at price charting than 8 at over price charting

Edited by CartChartWholesale
  • Thanks 1

Alright I get it, basically no real deal here, it's more just convenience for seller then buyer if they need the entire lot and then whatever scraps in the lot are less interesting, later trade/sale bait.  Makes enough sense.  I only bothered to ask as I saw some NES and Genesis titles, but as it would be a couple here and there between them it's not worth the break up.

5 hours ago, CartChartWholesale said:

it depends on the lot but in general carts have been selling at 80-90% in groups.

CIB has been selling over pc so I bundle the grails with the commons and uncommons to get pc + shipping. however with dk math, panic, and myriad are getting over pc offers.

in the case where I cant get a good offer i'll take more pics and split up the lots but that hasnt been happening. I'd much rather take lot 3 and 8 together at price charting than 8 at over price charting

I'm trying to make an offer but you didn't send me photos I asked for.