IGNORED

switch with tears of the kingdom 3ds, 2ds

CIB_Wholesale

• The title was changed to FT NES Part II + DS CIB

@CIB_Wholesale Just curious, but what SUpervision cart is that in your NES listing on the bottom right?  I've got a 16in1 here which among those is fairly unique I'm keeping, but I used to have a 115 which was fantastic but most common.  Since most of those games are costly, happen to have any cheap ones?  I got that PVM now, kind of poking about for cheap trade/priced zapper titles I used to have.

22 hours ago, Tanooki said:

@CIB_Wholesale Just curious, but what SUpervision cart is that in your NES listing on the bottom right?  I've got a 16in1 here which among those is fairly unique I'm keeping, but I used to have a 115 which was fantastic but most common.  Since most of those games are costly, happen to have any cheap ones?  I got that PVM now, kind of poking about for cheap trade/priced zapper titles I used to have.

asdfasdvasdfwersaf.png.997cce4748914c20509ac705aa847aa0.pngasdfasdfasdvadsfasdf.png.59173fe8d2e44c678ffbf85e9a60c931.pnggsdfgsdfgsdfbertr.png.969211817fcf884ebe78898f0af3318a.pngasdfasdfvxasdfwerwefs.png.6579f7bc2c2e69ceffa77cd1c9abbe1c.png

@Tanooki I cant get them to work but i'll open them up and clean them and retry

Edited by CIB_Wholesale

@CIB_Wholesale Ahh ok the common stock standard on the supervision in a NES shell, oh well, never know until you see the sticker or fire it up if they work.  I've got a loser here I wish I could find some method to repair, a Golden Game 260in1.  It utterly refuses to pop up.  I've tried reflowing the solder, one of the chips seems bent on the legs from bad assembly or something.  It's depressing as it's a unique one among the others from back then.  I've got it open on my desk trying to think of something else to do as I just don't want to pitch it.  It's a FC board with a 60-27 pin adapter that was attached I tested on the side and it's fine.

• The title was changed to FT C(i)B part 1 SNES NES
  • The title was changed to FT DS CIB
  • The title was changed to FT DS CIB + Sealed Donkey Kong Country
  • The title was changed to FO/FT Gradeable Sealed PS2, PS3, Xbox 360, Gamecube, Wii
  • The title was changed to FO/FT rare stuff. pokemon box. clayfighter sc super bowling earthbound
  • The title was changed to FO/FT sealed 007
  • The title was changed to FT clayfighter sc, rare carts, special 3ds consoles
  • The title was changed to switch with tears of the kingdom 3ds, 2ds