IGNORED

switch with tears of the kingdom 3ds, 2ds

CIB_Wholesale

• The title was changed to FO/FT game boy / gbc original games
  • The title was changed to FO/FT game boy / gbc original games snes 64

Kind of surprising to see Game Gear rolled up with Gameboy though unless that was included on accident.  Shame you just won't sell games individually. This really isn't a site for buying full sets all at once, despite the lack of site age the members have been at it largely a long time and need to fill holes, not barn doors.

7 hours ago, Tanooki said:

Kind of surprising to see Game Gear rolled up with Gameboy though unless that was included on accident.  Shame you just won't sell games individually. This really isn't a site for buying full sets all at once, despite the lack of site age the members have been at it largely a long time and need to fill holes, not barn doors.

im at .7 price charting for the lot. basically free money

i dont think you're seeing the part where a ton of members have my lots over years. Or that most of the lots have been sold at a loss.

so i would think that to be a better option than moving them to retail and away from VGS because then i'd have to charge a lot more

other hobbies like comics, pokemon cards, coins.... are commonplace to have wholesalers so i really enjoy being the only one in video games

Edited by CIB_Wholesale_no_split
  • Agree 1

@CIB_Wholesale_no_split

I can't say I blame you.  I've seen the predatory insane nature behind TCG stuff as it's utterly nuts.  And if people think people get batty over Nintendo condition on paper or stickers the cards get into microscopic level nitpicking.

.7 isn't too bad, considering ebay takes like .2 more or less once FVF and stuff is rolled in on generally weighted $10+ stuff.

What got my attention really was just that Bubble Bobble Pt2 cart, I've been sitting on a spare manual for a couple years now, have a small stack of GB/GBA manuals here that are orphans.  Some are cheap like Toy Story Racer, Tetris 1/2/DX, DKC, and some a little less so like GBA Sigma Star and Godzilla.  I just don't see the games come up here, online in huge numbers but I've shied off ebay toxicity for most stuff.  I just happen to have a handheld long game stash.

Those 2 GG games also popped out to me because they can get costly (especially MegaMan) because I recently finally got a GG again and have been enjoying it and it surprised me given the title currently on the topic didn't mention them.

Trades or whatever could get odd, don't have a lot of loose games at this rate anymore so that's why I emoji'd that one post asking trade only.

On 3/9/2023 at 8:25 AM, Tanooki said:

@CIB_Wholesale_no_split

I can't say I blame you.  I've seen the predatory insane nature behind TCG stuff as it's utterly nuts.  And if people think people get batty over Nintendo condition on paper or stickers the cards get into microscopic level nitpicking.

.7 isn't too bad, considering ebay takes like .2 more or less once FVF and stuff is rolled in on generally weighted $10+ stuff.

What got my attention really was just that Bubble Bobble Pt2 cart, I've been sitting on a spare manual for a couple years now, have a small stack of GB/GBA manuals here that are orphans.  Some are cheap like Toy Story Racer, Tetris 1/2/DX, DKC, and some a little less so like GBA Sigma Star and Godzilla.  I just don't see the games come up here, online in huge numbers but I've shied off ebay toxicity for most stuff.  I just happen to have a handheld long game stash.

Those 2 GG games also popped out to me because they can get costly (especially MegaMan) because I recently finally got a GG again and have been enjoying it and it surprised me given the title currently on the topic didn't mention them.

Trades or whatever could get odd, don't have a lot of loose games at this rate anymore so that's why I emoji'd that one post asking trade only.

bump. i like orig gb the most so i cant go as low as before

Edited by CIB_Wholesale_no_split
  • Agree 1

• The title was changed to FT:::: game boy / gbc original games snes 64
  • The title was changed to FT/FO GBA sp special editions parts lot

What depth of repair are you looking at?  I know it's a time issue which is likely why you're asking, but it seems in most cases they shouldn't be a problem to repair with minimal or no solder needed.  Given the pedigree of some, even with wear, I wouldn't even change out the housing.  (Or at least I wouldn't, wouldn't feel right.)

• The title was changed to FT/FO GBA NES SNES Game boy N64 clayfighter stunt racer super bowling
13 hours ago, Tanooki said:

What depth of repair are you looking at?  I know it's a time issue which is likely why you're asking, but it seems in most cases they shouldn't be a problem to repair with minimal or no solder needed.  Given the pedigree of some, even with wear, I wouldn't even change out the housing.  (Or at least I wouldn't, wouldn't feel right.)

a lot of different things but i've never seen a SP problem that's unfixable or difficult

its a liquidation sale AS IS but i'd bet 99-100% restoration on 15 units and enough to to make 10 more out of the 30 if you have shell parts.

the graphite,pearl blue, and pearl pink 101 are all cosmetic damage and the special editions are not 100% but ive never had problems they take about 20 minutes to turn 2 into 1

2 minutes ago, CIB_Wholesale said:

a lot of different things but i've never seen a SP problem that's unfixable or difficult

its a liquidation sale AS IS but i'd bet 99-100% restoration on 15 units and enough to to make 10 more out of the 30 if you have shell parts.

the graphite,pearl blue, and pearl pink 101 are all cosmetic damage and the special editions are not 100% but ive never had problems they take about 20 minutes to turn 2 into 1

Well I pointed your post out to a local friend of mine who is not on this site and he asked about it, but I couldn't answer as of yet still, but what do you want for the broken lot or at least some of it either way?  I'll bounce it off him and see if it can be worked out.  He likes doing IPS panels, re-shells, some level of fixes to the stuff much like myself, but he still does it for work, I only do it for personal fun so a bundle makes no sense.  I'd insist on buying the gundam one off him if he got it, maybe the cleanest pikachu. 😉

Just now, Tanooki said:

Well I pointed your post out to a local friend of mine who is not on this site and he asked about it, but I couldn't answer as of yet still, but what do you want for the broken lot or at least some of it either way?  I'll bounce it off him and see if it can be worked out.  He likes doing IPS panels, re-shells, some level of fixes to the stuff much like myself, but he still does it for work, I only do it for personal fun so a bundle makes no sense.  I'd insist on buying the gundam one off him if he got it, maybe the cleanest pikachu. 😉

ya lol i took down the pics so i could take the nice pika out. gundam is mint too

happy to trade individuals or cash the lot

1 minute ago, CIB_Wholesale said:

ya lol i took down the pics so i could take the nice pika out. gundam is mint too

happy to trade individuals or cash the lot

Well if you would part it, and can't work with him I'd love to see if we could negotiate on those. 🙂

Let me know what your figures are for the bulk and I'll pass it on to him and see if he wants to work it.  Odds are it's enough he'd probably cut me some hourly bit of free games to do part of the work for him which is fine I enjoy it.

• The title was changed to FT/FO Snes Tester
  • The title was changed to FT/FO snes 64 ds 3ds games
  • The title was changed to FT SNES grails chrono trigger earthbound castlevania