IGNORED

switch with tears of the kingdom 3ds, 2ds

CIB_Wholesale

14 hours ago, Tanooki said:

Oh so yeah that doesn't work for me.  I don't need all and given the shape even $60 is pushing it with the repairs and replacement parts needed.  I'm out.  I see no rational reason to pay full price plus a lumped on fee because bulk?  Bundles/lots go for less, not more.

yeah i agree that's a stretch for most but once one of them sells I have to redo the pic so i'm hoping for atleast 2-3 units of sp

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, CIB_Wholesale_no_split said:

yeah i agree that's a stretch for most but once one of them sells I have to redo the pic so i'm hoping for atleast 2-3 units of sp

I get that, but maybe I don't understand your side of selling in larger quantities.  But how does it work for the buyer, whether they just keep it or they do mod work and sell it to make a few dollars on the back end to pay the asking value of the handheld, plus an added $60?  After having to buy new shells and glass lenses (figure $20ea minimum) and perhaps a new screen if it's bad or people just want something nicer, that's like another $50-60ea too.)  There's no way even if you kept it you're breaking even, and selling you'd be paying someone at a considerable loss to get it off your shelf after hours of modification work.  That's what I was getting at.  In bulk, they should be like 50% of the after market value maximum for someone to buy a beat up (or not) second hand game, console, accessory to make any sense at all.  That's why I dipped out.

I miss modding the things, figured I'd grab one or two and keep the skills rust free, but if I had to sink that much into a couple, then the modification parts needed, I'd be losing like $50-100 per unit and my personal time to do it which is insane.  Even if I kept them as spares for my kid to use or in the car, breaking even would be a best case scenario maybe.

If what you're doing works for you regularly that you make a living off it, fantastic, but it confuses the hell out of me.

1 hour ago, Tanooki said:

I get that, but maybe I don't understand your side of selling in larger quantities.  But how does it work for the buyer

they are all for sale on other platforms and get better pricing as individual listings there.

But for VGS buyers  if i can make 5-10% in bulk and u have good stock for your store that's a win win. big mario/zelda 1stparty titles tend to sell the other stuff in a store setting

also I would say that naked warrior and protonx have been buying up my inventory the last few years. so it's kind of at the point where these are more my collection than to let go. unless there was a good deal on some cib NES or SNES rpgs in the market.

Edited by CIB_Wholesale_no_split
  • Like 1

• The title was changed to FS/FO/FT Wholesale Collections --- n64 added 8/21
  • The title was changed to FS/FO/FT Wholesale Collections --- snes added 8/27
  • The title was changed to FS/FO/FT Wholesale Collections --- Super Nintendo Manuals +++ dreamcast, switch gamecube SNES
  • The title was changed to FO/FT Wholesale switch consoles + turbo mini and botw special
  • The title was changed to FO/FT NES , SNES , Nintendo 64 gb ds collection for sale
  • The title was changed to FO/FT GBA, NES , SNES , Nintendo 64 gb ds collection
  • The title was changed to FO/FT GBA, NES , SNES , Nintendo 64 gb ds collection. NEW 12/12/22 NES manual lot
  • The title was changed to FO/FT game lot collections NEW 12/15/22 Manuals and Paperwork
On 12/15/2022 at 12:29 PM, Tanooki said:

Are the manuals a take all lot too or individual as these are listed a bit differently.

Surprised to see you had a game and watch too, that's different.

clearing out is the theme.. u dont have to take everything but hopefully a good chunk? 25%?  per systems?

mostly just handhelds section remains i have a few game and watch

alot of gba manuals still left to organize

• 3 weeks later...