IGNORED

switch with tears of the kingdom 3ds, 2ds

CIB_Wholesale

• The title was changed to FO/FT Wholesale Collections --- super valentines bowl edition
2 hours ago, docile tapeworm said:

😂 “no-split”

Laughable isn't it?  No split, and taking 10-20% off vgpc which basically means buy it all so I don't pay the ebay fees.  Great model, but in the end it's his choice ultimately to let it sit here until it gets boring and ends up pulled.  This isn't a site for paying full price minus fees in bulk for resale, nor are people here new gamers/collectors needing to fill massive holes like that.  A split, even just a few games out then making more fair sized bundles of the rest would work better as a compromise from all or nothing.

• Agree 1

• The title was changed to FO/FT Wholesale Collections --- nes snes cart, cb
  • The title was changed to FS/FO/FT Wholesale Collections --- nes snes cart, nintendo 64 cartridge lots for PriceCharting
  • 3 weeks later...
  • The title was changed to FS/FO/FT Wholesale Collections --- Gamecube added
  • The title was changed to FS/FO/FT Wholesale Collections --- SPs added 8/4

I'm curious about the SP's as well given the description that they're all AG-101's and all OEM Nintendo.  Did you do the work to swap out the screens and boards for some of those shells?  The reason I ask is because I know for a fact that neither the NES nor Pikachu skinned ones were released as AG-101's--they were both AG-001's direct from Nintendo.  Although they are very popular for doing system swaps on, which can leave them 100% OEM Nintendo, they weren't originally shipped that way, and if you didn't do the work yourself to swap them, they might not be 100% OEM.

18 hours ago, Tanooki said:

Should I dare even ask for you to put a public price on those SPs individually or the whole bundle?  Some of them are fun, some are obnoxiously hard to come by with price.

the pearl white, 1 charizard, 1 pikachu, and 1 nes are above average condition

the rest range from 6 to 8 out of 10

new screens

17 hours ago, darkchylde28 said:

I'm curious about the SP's as well given the description that they're all AG-101's and all OEM Nintendo.  Did you do the work to swap out the screens and boards for some of those shells?  The reason I ask is because I know for a fact that neither the NES nor Pikachu skinned ones were released as AG-101's--they were both AG-001's direct from Nintendo.  Although they are very popular for doing system swaps on, which can leave them 100% OEM Nintendo, they weren't originally shipped that way, and if you didn't do the work yourself to swap them, they might not be 100% OEM.

yeah they are all oem parts but pulled from the graphite, blue and pink ones \

the shell breaks really easily on the pearl systems

the plastic screens were all replaced on all of them. so not 100% OEM 😉

Edited by CIB_Wholesale_no_split

On 8/5/2022 at 6:47 PM, Tanooki said:

Ok thanks, so there is no set price?

if you let me keep the best pikachu and charizard...... I could price them at Price Charting + $60 each (as each unit represents 2 SP units)

that would be around the total cost i paid for them (free 101 upgrades and new scratch free lens)

1 minute ago, Tanooki said:

@CIB_Wholesale_no_split Two units count as 2 SP handhelds?  So $60 gets to Gameboys?  That's pretty reasonable.

it's a bulk lot. for example

the zelda would be 180+60

https://www.pricecharting.com/game/gameboy-advance/zelda-edition-gameboy-advance-sp#completed-auctions-used

22 minutes ago, Tanooki said:

@CIB_Wholesale_no_split Two units count as 2 SP handhelds?  So $60 gets to Gameboys?  That's pretty reasonable.

$60 + PriceCharting on each I think is what he said. You are also buying the entire lot at that price with him keeping the best pikachu and Charizard

Edited by a3quit4s

9 hours ago, a3quit4s said:

$60 + PriceCharting on each I think is what he said. You are also buying the entire lot at that price with him keeping the best pikachu and Charizard

Oh so yeah that doesn't work for me.  I don't need all and given the shape even $60 is pushing it with the repairs and replacement parts needed.  I'm out.  I see no rational reason to pay full price plus a lumped on fee because bulk?  Bundles/lots go for less, not more.

34 minutes ago, Tanooki said:

Oh so yeah that doesn't work for me.  I don't need all and given the shape even $60 is pushing it with the repairs and replacement parts needed.  I'm out.  I see no rational reason to pay full price plus a lumped on fee because bulk?  Bundles/lots go for less, not more.

That was just me speculating based on what no_split said you may want to PM to clarify