IGNORED

Music Debate #120: Meat Loaf

Reed Rothchild

Rate 'em  

20 members have voted

1. 1. Rate based on your own personal preferences, NOT HISTORICAL SIGNIFICANCE

• 10/10 - One of your very favorite artists of all time.
    • 9/10 - Killer fucking band. Or artist.
    • 8/10 - Great sound, great songs, great albums.
    • 7/10 - Very good, but not quite great.
    • 6/10 - Pretty good. More than a few songs you like. You'd entertain the thought of seeing them live if they were in the area. Or still alive.
    • 5/10 - They're okay, but maybe not something you'll go out of your way to listen to.
    • 4/10 - Meh. There may be a song or two, or an album that you dig, but you'd rather listen to other stuff.
    • 3/10 - Not very good. You will more likely than not turn the station if they come on the radio.
    • 2/10 - Pretty crappy.
    • 1/10 - Horrible in every way.
    • 0/10 - In the running for worst artist/musician of all time. You would rather take a cheese grater to your face than listen to this.
  2. 2. Next week's poll

• Sly & the Family Stone
    • Janet Jackson
    • Jay-Z
    • Beyonce

Honestly not familiar with most of their catalogue, outside of the hits. Like the hits though they're something I generally don't have an urge to listen to.

For me, Meatloaf's claim to fame is that my "Canadian" colleague had gone to a Meatloaf concert back in the day, my colleague is nice but his past is shady AF and he surely isn't Canadian or Japanese-Canadian, as he claims.