IGNORED

CasualCart's Ink-tober 2021

T-Pac

Events Team · Posted

I know we're mostly talking about giveaway stuff right now, but I did want to real quick share my last jack-o-lantern for this year (even though it's a bit late for Halloween) since I'm pretty pleased with how it turned out, especially compared to the last one 🙂

• Like 1

Graphics Team · Posted

@captmorgandrinker @ThePhleo @Jeevan @RH @SailorScoutMandy @drxandy @0xDEAFC0DE @AverageOliver98 @a3quit4s @Tanooki @GPX @twiztor @Makar @DoctorEncore @ZeldaFreak

All the Ink-tober drawings are in the mail!
They might take a while to arrive since they're coming from Canada, but let me know if you still haven't gotten yours within a month or so.

Thanks again for a great Ink-tober, everybody! I'm already looking forward to next year!

-CasualCart

• Like 4
  • Thanks 3
  • Love 5

Events Helper · Posted
Just now, CasualCart said:

@captmorgandrinker @ThePhleo @Jeevan @RH @SailorScoutMandy @drxandy @0xDEAFC0DE @AverageOliver98 @a3quit4s @Tanooki @GPX @twiztor @Makar @DoctorEncore @ZeldaFreak

They might take a while to arrive since they're coming from Canada, but let me know if you still haven't gotten yours within a month or so.

Thanks again for a great Ink-tober, everybody! I'm already looking forward to next year!

-CasualCart

when I get it I will have to get a frame for it!

• Like 1
  • Love 1

13 minutes ago, CasualCart said:

-CasualCart

@CasualCart, what a legend!

Thanks for helping me to find joy in art again! 🥰

• Agree 1

18 minutes ago, CasualCart said:

-CasualCart

Dude you are awesome!!! Can’t wait to get some incredible art!! Let me know your PayPal or something so I can at least pay for shipping!

• Agree 1

33 minutes ago, CasualCart said:

-CasualCart

You are a scholar and a gentleman.

• Agree 1

Wow that's one sweet Sailor Moon.  I don't go into anime much these days when brought up, but it aired along side (local to me then) in an hour block with the unknown thing called Pokemon that year, got hooked on both (then got all the manga for it too.)  Good stuff, plan to watch the more recent remaster stuff of the franchise up on Netflix but forget to keep doing it. 😕

• Love 1

1 hour ago, Tanooki said:

Wow that's one sweet Sailor Moon.  I don't go into anime much these days when brought up, but it aired along side (local to me then) in an hour block with the unknown thing called Pokemon that year, got hooked on both (then got all the manga for it too.)  Good stuff, plan to watch the more recent remaster stuff of the franchise up on Netflix but forget to keep doing it. 😕

It played right after school with dragon ball z right afterwards so we always watched it. 

Screenshot_20210914-122319.thumb.png.0c39363ae5618b21a5198ba9bdf99428.png

I think I was like 8?

• Love 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, SailorScoutMandy said:

It played right after school with dragon ball z right afterwards so we always watched it. 

I think I was like 8?

Hah nice that's a cute costume.  Well it was 1996 so I was early into college at that rate.  I had an hour in the morning where I'd take my time slowly and watch something and eat, get ready head out after from 7-8 and those two shows were on then and I got hooked.  For a time I even used the whole TuxedoMask name for some work I did online when I kind of gray area/warezed up my original online handle and wanted to get some space from it. 😄

Seriously though he did a nice job on that color image of Usagi/Serena.  Amused me it did when I learned after not so long that the Japanese names had direct ties to the character.  Tsukino Usagi (Tsuki no Usagi = Bunny of the Moon) which fits with those pigtails.