IGNORED

CasualCart's Ink-tober 2021

T-Pac

Events Team · Posted
1 hour ago, CasualCart said:

31 - Ostrich Rider

Happy Halloween everybody!

@ZeldaFreak I love the 2600 Joust suggestion, and for some reason I felt compelled to draw the characters as if they were made of rubber. Like a toy from a quarter-machine or something haha.

-CasualCart

1286629507_31Sprite.jpg.cecc0b3ebfe47d1bbf329ba1c7e5f921.jpg

31.jpg.5f60a2f6c264e1a438757b1ba3ac283f.jpg

I'm honored one of my suggestions ended up being the drawing for the 31st, haha. I love your interpretation of that!

Graphics Team · Posted

Thanks for a great Ink-tober everybody!

Ink-tobers.jpg.a9045212f30d71135443fdc016ce28a2.jpg

If you want any of the drawings, just let me know in this thread or in a PM and I'll mail them to you.

@twiztor gets Bub since he retroactively asked for it, and everyone else has first-dibs on any drawing that they originally suggested. And don't wait too long to tell me if you want one, because @ZeldaFreak asked for all unclaimed drawings - you snooze, you loose!

-CasualCart

• Like 2
  • Wow! 2
  • Love 3
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, CasualCart said:

If you want any of the drawings, just let me know in this thread or in a PM and I'll mail them to you.

@twiztor gets Bub since he retroactively asked for it, and everyone else has first-dibs on any drawing that they originally suggested. And don't wait too long to tell me if you want one, because @ZeldaFreak asked for all unclaimed drawings - you snooze, you loose!

-CasualCart

I'd like the Pitfall Harry and Death Breath I suggested, but if it's one per person I'd go with Harry.

Thanks for doing these!   They all came out awesome.

Graphics Team · Posted
Just now, captmorgandrinker said:

I'd like the Pitfall Harry and Death Breath I suggested, but if it's one per person I'd go with Harry.

Thanks for doing these!   They all came out awesome.

Sick - you can have both! (Unfortunately Pitfall Harry is missing his balloon since I drew it separately, though).

-CasualCart

8 minutes ago, CasualCart said:

-CasualCart

I'll take any random remaining drawing, if unclaimed by the suggestor.

• Like 1

Fantastic stuff as usual @CasualCart

Can I have the joking suggestion I made of the FF6 / Lolo divine abomination and the Little Samson Kikira drawing?

Also, can I have permission to let me colorize my avatar and use it, with your approval after I do it of course.

(Lastly: obviously whoever suggestion Kikira gets first dibs)

Edited by ThePhleo

Graphics Team · Posted
8 minutes ago, ThePhleo said:

Fantastic stuff as usual @CasualCart

Can I have the joking suggestion I made of the FF6 / Lolo divine abomination and the Little Samson Kikira drawing?

Also, can I have permission to let me colorize my avatar and use it, with your approval after I do it of course.

(Lastly: obviously whoever suggestion Kikira gets first dibs)

The divine abomination is all yours haha. (As well as Kikira if @Makar doesn't claim it).

And you can do whatever you want with your avatar, dude! Lets see some fancy colors!

-CasualCart

Graphics Team · Posted
42 minutes ago, Jeevan said:

I mean, I'll take the imp.  Love them all!

You got it!

16 minutes ago, RH said:

Was the Chocobo claimed?  I'll take that, please!  If not, I'm not picky and I'll just take whatever cutest one remains.

You can have the Chocobo unless @SailorScoutMandy claims it! Otherwise I'll send you the cutest leftover!

-CasualCart

• Thanks 1

Graphics Team · Posted
22 minutes ago, SailorScoutMandy said:

I'd love to have the chocobo on my desk! You can send mine with drxandys if you'd like @CasualCart. We live together.

Thank you!!

11 minutes ago, drxandy said:

Ooo yah I want Felix please!! Will pm, thank you 

Perfect - two for one!

-CasualCart

• Thanks 2

4 hours ago, CasualCart said:

-CasualCart

I'll give Nightmare a home.

Events Team · Posted
2 hours ago, 0xDEAFC0DE said:

Ooo, I'll take the Gibdo I suggested.

Aw dang, I was hoping for that Gibdo, haha.

I will say other than my two suggestions of Flea Man and Joust Rider, the Castlevania ones are the only other ones I'm really hoping to claim (Grim Reaper and Dracula's final form) but we'll see if anyone else ends up wanting those two. Like I said I was also hoping for Gibdo, but it was Deaf's suggestion so it's only fair that he gets it.

• Thanks 1

Graphics Team · Posted
14 hours ago, 0xDEAFC0DE said:

Ooo, I'll take the Gibdo I suggested.

14 hours ago, AverageOliver98 said:

I'll give Nightmare a home.

14 hours ago, a3quit4s said:

@CasualCart did anyone claim Balloon Fight? I wanna hang it with my @SuperJimtendo originals!

9 hours ago, Tanooki said:

Tempting, while I did suggest a 2-3 that got done, that Sphinx is just passive aggressively perfectly hilarious. 😄  Err.. I mean it's Meh

All set for you guys! Just don't forget to PM me your addresses!

-CasualCart

• Like 1