IGNORED

CasualCart's Ink-tober 2021

T-Pac

I wish I had my old set of manga, the old ones tokyopop did in the 90s, had the full set, then the sailor V stuff too.  Did a good job, wasn't all goofy like the cartoon being more true to the source.  YEs I know the stuff has been republished, but even more of a serious tone, seen a few random ones pop up at HBP, not cheap, and with that many issues it would add up since I think they're out of print.

• 3 weeks later...
Events Team · Posted

FIIIIIIINALLY got around to framing the sketches I got from this Ink-tober. Took me awhile since the frame I had lying around didn't have a proper backing, so I had to get some black poster board and cut it to size to make sure the sketches didn't look awful inside the frame, haha. Either way, finally got around to doing it! Figured I'd also include some pics of the sketches I got last year as well that I framed awhile back, since I don't believe I ever publicly shared those.

dee0786249132b997c256c676199a27b.jpg

The bulk of the sketches I got last year. Most of them Ink-tober, some of them unrelated, such as the ZF Character sketches. Gives you an idea of the different iterations the character in my profile pic went through before eventually landing on the final product. Fun fact, the final design was actually completed by CC on my b-day, made for an awesome unintentional birthday present, haha.

b19c6b3926ad7a835696e35116a50af5.png

This awesome custom Link sketch I got as well, free of charge! Figured this one was deserving of it's own tiny little frame separate from the others. I really love this one a ton, I've actually been thinking I might get a tattoo of this design at some point in the future. Only change I'd make is invert it so Link would be left-handed, haha.

eabd81f752cbdcfa7fdba3a9951b538c.jpg

The sketches I got this year. Some of them are a bit bent, that was thanks to the little package they came in being bent when I got it. If I recall correctly I believe it needed to be bent to fit in the mailbox, which is probably why they ended up that way, but it's not a big deal, and I still love 'em either way. In addition to the Ink-tober sketches, I got another surprise with this batch as well...

3a76f189114de7c3f9d79c8a528f2684.png

This awesome Shadow Link sketch, again completely free of charge! I absolutely love this, this is exactly the type of thing I was imagining whenever I requested him in both Ink-tobers, and I was super excited to see he actually made that idea a reality. I especially love those burning red eyes, really makes him feel otherworldly and creepy, as he should be. Plus the fact that it's the only color in any of the sketches in this batch makes it stand out even more.

Thanks as always @CasualCart!

• Like 2
  • Wow! 2
  • Love 1