IGNORED

Psychopat's collection loots - Yards sale score from the past 3 weeks! Epic stuf and High End Ps2 Horror! with stories! 2022-06-03

Long time since I last updated and damn I've been busy! Garage sales season is started and I've scored big in the past weeks. Here are what I got from the last 3 week ends:

image.jpeg.85c35aef68baa83cae4a08e00bc819cf.jpeg

^ These I got in 2 major lots: I got the Ps2 stuff from an old lady and it seems this was hers. I went early and she hadn't got the games out yet when I asked. She told me she had Ps2 so I expected mostly sports games and sudoku with maybe a Ratchet game. I flipped when I saw Obscure and Silent Hill 2. Saying "I don't look like it but I'm quite a gamer!"

Second place was at an old couple's house, as ususal I ask for video games the man tells me: I have those old baseball and football electronic games would you be interested? I say sure for the right price. Goes in the garage comes back with a giant box saying "I couldn't find the baseball games but I found these". I open the box I see the 2 NES, 2 SNES with Mega Man and Final Fight on top I was beyond stoked.... Scoring once at garage sale is nice but scoring twice the same day is insane!

image.jpeg.897c82d1e0e029a6139026c7bde71b35.jpeg

^ This is the week after. Again two distinct places that are more interresting. First I go on a street where I used to live, there's a GIANT yard sale... the place is full of bicycles, dvds, tools, applicances the guy could open his own flea market. I ask for video games and I get a firm no. I'm still browsing through the stuff, and find the Tony Hawk wii game and some PC stuff buried in the DVDs, then I start digging through a VHS crate and see this disc binder. Ask if I can take a look and it's full of Ps2 discs with Dark Cloud 2, Star Ocean and some GTAs.

Then later on my run I go to a place where it's several families, all neighbors. Ask for games, this dude says that he has a PS3 at home, lives on the corner a few houses further so I agree to wait for him. And I wait a reaaaaally long time... his grandmother had the time to offer me hot-dogs. He then comes back feeling bad because he couldn't find the controller for the Ps3. Starts diggind through the bag and puts the Zelda and Wii U games appart explaining to me "those aren't Ps3" I tell him I would be interrested and he just included them in the Ps3 lot! Worth it!

20220521_154627.jpg.67745a54002b651b0329964ac2ba550d.jpg

^ This is the same day! I'm back at home and my cousin comes like every Saturday PM to have supper and game later. He enters the house with this huge bag of games. He's the son of my aunt that goes to yard and church sales... this is her score! She's my godmother and used to bring me gifts at christmas and birthdays... Now that I'm older she told me that those scores are what replace the christmas gifts and I can't be happier! so grateful! 

image.jpeg.7e09cd983588437a6830fc45562f85b6.jpeg

^ And this is last week! Forecast announced a rainy saturday morning and a sunny afternoon and I was looking through the ads for local yard sales on FB. Several ads wrote "starts as soon as the rain goes away". Problem is I wasn't available in the afternoon so i wrote to those people ask for games. One lady responded and was selling her entire life of gaming (what was left of it) and only kept the Xbox One. So yeah here it is! Didn't had that Resident Evil Outbreak so it's a nice addition. 

Should go garage hunting tomorrow... hope I have as much luck!

• Like 2
  • Wow! 3

• The title was changed to Psychopat's collection loots - Yards sale score from the past 3 weeks! Epic stuf and High End Ps2 Horror! with stories! 2022-06-03
  • 1 month later...