IGNORED

Non-alcoholic mixed drinks

phart010

Sorry to be a party pooper. I made this thread specifically for non-alcoholic drinks because I know that it would likely become exclusively alcoholic beverages pretty quick without the disclaimer.

Do you have any special drink recipes to share?

I just made an Apple cider Fresca. Half Fresca, half apple cider.

image.thumb.jpg.dfab202459d826375730a31c74cdc85d.jpg

• Like 3

2 hours ago, doner24 said:

Half lemonade, half Powerade/Gatorade with a splash of sprite. 

This reminds me, when I only have fountain soft drinks to choose from, I will often do half lemonade and half tea. People used to laugh, but now that they make this in a can, it’s become accepted as legit

11 minutes ago, phart010 said:

This reminds me, when I only have fountain soft drinks to choose from, I will often do half lemonade and half tea. People used to laugh, but now that they make this in a can, it’s become accepted as legit

Who laughs at an Arnold Palmer? Best summertime soft drink. 

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

18 hours ago, phart010 said:

18 hours ago, phart010 said:

Sorry to be a party pooper. I made this thread specifically for non-alcoholic drinks because I know that it would likely become exclusively alcoholic beverages pretty quick without the disclaimer.

Do you have any special drink recipes to share?

I just made an Apple cider Fresca. Half Fresca, half apple cider.

image.thumb.jpg.dfab202459d826375730a31c74cdc85d.jpg

Well, I'll be the first to say that this sounds retch-inducingly disgusting 🤮 Where did you get the idea for this abomination?

Edited by Daniel_Doyce

Member · Posted

I have two elixirs, which I'll drink depending on the occasion.

The first is 1/3 apple cider vinegar, 1/3 lemon juice, 1/3 cranberry juice. Fill up a 4-5 ounce glass. If I have the shits, I'll drink this, to get things back on track.

The second is apple cider vinegar, lemon juice, poured in equal parts into the bottom 1/3 of a standard pint glass. I then throw in a tablespoon of tumeric, mix it in, and fill the rest of the glass with water. I take about two of these a day, it's been helping with lowering my uric acid levels, as well as promoting weight loss.

• Like 1