IGNORED

Bonjour!

50cent

Hey! I wanted to introduce myself as I created my account some weeks ago but didn't got the time to do it properly.

I am French Canadian, long time member of NintendoAge (since 2012) and was pretty disappointed when the site shut down back in 2019. I was always hoping it would come back but it kind of faded out in my mind through the years. I hoped to see an alternative website but it never seemed to happen. As I am part of The-Elite.net community since 2009 as well, I regularly watch Karl Jobst videos and was shocked to recently learn all the story behind NintendoAge and the bigger picture. And here I am after some research on an alternative website to NA!

Of course I am a video game enthusiast and collector although I am less active than I was around 2012 - 2014, I still buy and sell here and there some items. I recently sold a huge part of my Mint personal collection that you might have seen sell for high $ on Ebay (Mostly NES, SNES, GB CIB) - I needed some extra money to fund an original animated series concept I created. I am really glad to see this community taking shape again and hope to create great connection now that it's back!

Cheers!

Edited by 50cent
  • Like 1

36 minutes ago, 50cent said:

Hey! I wanted to introduce myself as I created my account some weeks ago but didn't got the time to do it properly.

I am French Canadian, long time member of NintendoAge (since 2012) and was pretty disappointed when the site shut down back in 2019. I was always hoping it would come back but it kind of faded out in my mind through the years. I hoped to see an alternative website but it never seemed to happen. As I am part of The-Elite.net community since 2009 as well, I regularly watch Karl Jobst videos and was shocked to recently learn all the story behind NintendoAge and the bigger picture. And here I am after some research on an alternative website to NA!

Of course I am a video game enthusiast and collector although I am less active than I was around 2012 - 2014, I still buy and sell here and there some items. I recently sold a huge part of my Mint personal collection that you might have seen sell for high $ on Ebay (Mostly NES, SNES, GB CIB) - I needed some extra money to fund an original animated series concept I created. I am really glad to see this community taking shape again and hope to create great connection now that it's back!

Cheers!

Welcome! Sorry to hear you had to sell a big part of your collection, but if it's to fund your passion project, it's worth it. Look forward to seeing you around.

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/22/2021 at 11:42 AM, DoctorEncore said:

Welcome! Sorry to hear you had to sell a big part of your collection, but if it's to fund your passion project, it's worth it. Look forward to seeing you around.

Yes, I'm at peace with it, it's funny how 6 years ago I would never have done it but owning material for owning material doesn't have that much of a value to me anymore. I'm shifting more toward passion projects and using video games as a way to fund it! See you around!

On 9/23/2021 at 1:49 PM, WhyNotZoidberg said:

Bienvenue. On doit se connaître de quelque part d'autre, ou non lol. Membre CCJVQ?

Hmm, I don't think I ever been a member of this community! Tu es Québécois?

And thank you for the warm welcome from everyone!