IGNORED

8-Bit X-Mas Complete Set

RH

The market on these is never coming back.  The new money pouring in isn't going to care about homebrews from NA which doesn't even exist anymore.  They will always have some value but the amount of people willing to shell out big bucks for 2008 or 2009 diminishes every year.  It was one thing to collect them all when there were a few, but when this "legacy" keeps extending year to year, collecting the full run loses appeal.  You know, same reason people don't collect a Madden set because it keeps going on and on. 

2008 will probably hover around $1000 for a while just because the people that have them aren't really actively getting rid of them, and when the "I'm done with everything" guys sell that's everybody new's opportunity to get one.   

Jone's right, and that actually started happening well before NA got bought.   Other than the Vs. games, most of Bunny's stuff has gone down a lot in the last couple years.

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

I've seen two 2008 sell in the last 2-3 years.  One for $1350 and one for $1600. 

Last 2009 I saw was maybe $800 or 900.  Don't remember.  I bought my 2009 a little over 2 years ago for $450 and thought it was a great deal.

2010 probably around $250. 

Rest of them are much easier to find. 

Not sure how the prices are coming down on these.  Every time I've seen a sale, the price keeps getting higher and higher. 

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...