IGNORED

VGS Weekly Contest - Nekketsu Street Basket

BeaIank

11 hours ago, PII said:

I must not be far enough yet for that.  I've only played here and there quite casually so far.  Didn't really get where all the negative comments about it were coming from initially.  It looks and sounds fantastic and is fun for sure but the controls are REALLY stiff even by Castlevania standards.  Also, it seems like Richter was programmed to over jump just about everything, lol.

Lol I guess my post was kind of confusing but I was talking about the basketball game when I said one of the guys swats the other players with a fly swatter. Its gottlieb or something like that. Player 3 of 4 on nekketsu team. 

The hate for dracula x is that it looks and feels like an nes castlevania. The critics point to super castlevania 4 as proof they could have done more with snes capabilities. 

Its a fair point and both are great games in their own right. Far as drac x, give me a slightly improved castlevania 1 on the snes that looks and plays great and you wont get any complaints from me. Its a great game I dont get to enough. I played a little at your suggestion and will def be getting back into it between now and Halloween 

Edited by NESfiend
  • Like 1

• The topic was unpinned