IGNORED

NM Wacky Races CIB with Poster and All Inserts - SOLD

Capguncowboy

Price: $2200 shipped with the poster, $1900 without the poster. The poster will not be sold until the CIB game is sold. If the buyer doesn't want the poster, I will update this thread with that info.

Up for sale is a Complete In Box Whacky Races for Nintendo NES. This is a true CIB in extremely rare condition. This entire collection is nearly mint. The game cartridge was cleaned and verified to be authentic. It was thoroughly tested and works like brand new. The box is almost perfect save a couple of very light cosmetic dents on the front cover. All corners, flaps and edges are undamaged. The manual, poster and all other inserts appear to have never been used it open. No stains whatsoever. All edges and corners are perfect. All of the box inserts were placed in a storage bag to prevent any damage in the future, it is not sealed though and can be removed easily. The original plastic bag the game cartridge came in is included. I will also include a plastic display box to store the cib game inside.

Please look very closely at all of the pictures. If you have questions or need more pictures, just ask.

I will bubble wrap and ship this item inside a box via UPS. Insurance will be included at no additional charge.

About me: Long time collector. I'm new here and to VG selling but I've been selling on Ebay for years with 100% feedback rating. 

20210914_141122.jpg

Edited by Capguncowboy

10 minutes ago, a3quit4s said:

If your willing to part out the poster 

@Goodvibes

😀 @a3quit4s you’re the man and thanks for looking out, much appreciated! I actually spoke with him through eBay and he made his way here so best of luck to @Capguncowboy.

If by some miracle someone wants to buy that cib and leave me the poster I would be forever grateful lol, doubtful but a guy can wish!

• Like 1

• The title was changed to NM Wacky Races CIB with Poster and All Inserts - SOLD