IGNORED

Foreign Languages section

obnoxious

5 minutes ago, obnoxious said:

How about that? People could talk about region-specific topics.

Hmmm.... So the whole forum is assumed to be American so you'll then have a South American (Brazil) section, European (includes Canada) section, South East Asia ( @fcgamer/ @OptOut section), Australia maybe??, and Japan section.   I'm gonna bet Gloves thinks there isn't enough demand for region-specific sections that can just be made into their own thread within the appropriate forum topic section.  Maybe you could request a pinned thread so it doesn't get lost in all the posts. 

• Like 1

Administrator · Posted
21 minutes ago, FireHazard51 said:

Hmmm.... So the whole forum is assumed to be American so you'll then have a South American (Brazil) section, European (includes Canada) section, South East Asia ( @fcgamer/ @OptOut section), Australia maybe??, and Japan section.   I'm gonna bet Gloves thinks there isn't enough demand for region-specific sections that can just be made into their own thread within the appropriate forum topic section.  Maybe you could request a pinned thread so it doesn't get lost in all the posts. 

How on earth would Canada count as European!?!?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

6 minutes ago, obnoxious said:

Well if there's no demand for that, it's ok 🙂

I'm just making an assumption my self.  First step would be creating a thread and seeing how bad it gets and kind prove the point that we need a new area to keep a clear discussion going.  Assuming no thread already exist.  Which brings me to the point that I think it would be a good pinned topic.  Import collecting is a big thing it seems like.  So if you look into it you may find what you want and it being hidden may be a good reason to pin it.

I don't go into those sections of the forum a whole bunch so I'm making some assumptions that could be wildly wrong.  Seeing that you are new, welcome to the party!  I also assumed you haven't had a long time trying to hold discussions on "foreign" topics.  I did  tag some other users who would be big champions for your request if they thought it was needed.  So I didn't dismiss it but gave some good guessing and indirectly got some people to take a look at your idea who could provide much better thought behind your idea.  Also wanted them to laugh at my Canada joke too.

Administrator · Posted
32 minutes ago, CasualCart said:

Jouer aux jeux-video.

Compliments of my high-school French lessons. I can't even remember if I said that right.

-CasualCart

8 minutes ago, FireHazard51 said:

According to Google Translate you almost got it 😉

It was close enough that I got it at least lol. 

• 2 months later...