IGNORED

Make em say ughhhhh. (NA NA NA NA) :'(

Well, partially out of mourning with the rest of you, the other part out of peer-pressure, I've also arrived here.  Same username from NA, though I'd been absent there many years.  Mainly came to stalk Jonebone and Pats.  F the new site and much love for the heart of the old forums to band together here in creating a new hideout. 

If you like following random video game stores on Facebook, hit our TN stores up with a like at facebook.com/gametrader

And when do we get a VGS Title belt?  I'm starting to feel like my NA Championship lineage isn't recognized anymore.  😛 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Rengozu said:

Well, partially out of mourning with the rest of you, the other part out of peer-pressure, I've also arrived here.  Same username from NA, though I'd been absent there many years.  Mainly came to stalk Jonebone and Pats.  F the new site and much love for the heart of the old forums to band together here in creating a new hideout. 

If you like following random video game stores on Facebook, hit our TN stores up with a like at facebook.com/gametrader

And when do we get a VGS Title belt?  I'm starting to feel like my NA Championship lineage isn't recognized anymore.  😛 

Always enjoy going to your stores! We met briefly at Paul's a few years back, it was nice meeting you.

Pretty great that y'all carry LRG stuff now. I need to stop by the Madison location again soon.