IGNORED

Ketchup packets. WTF.

OptOut

IMG20210909113029.jpg.bed324f2f0bb808f671b756cbced4adf.jpg

In what universe is THAT enough fucking ketchup. What the FUCK. How come ketchup packets are so small?!

Has ANYBODY, EVER, in the HISTORY of ketchup ever used just ONE fuggin ketchup packet and been satisfied?

Ketchup packets are ridiculously unfit for their only function, they should be MINIMUM three times the size, and even THEN I'm using two of the fuckers. Geez! 😤

You will think I'm nuts, but for me, that is WAY too much ketchup.  In fact, I have never, and at this point in my life, will almost certainly never put ketchup on anything willingly.  If it comes on a sandwich and it's mixed in with a bunch of other stuff, I can eat it, but it would taste better to me without it.

Oh and to complicate things more, I love tomatoes.  I eat them all of the time and I can and often do eat them plain with nothing else.  My garden is 90% tomatoes, including two plants of the mini tomatoes that often come on salads.  I like to snack on those mini tomatoes throughout the day.  

• Like 2
  • Agree 4

6 minutes ago, Jeevan said:

Do you not have a fridge at your work?  Can you not keep a bottle of ketchup in said fridge?

I don't have a fridge when I'm going to like Mcdonalds or whatever, they are SUPER stingy with ketchup packets! They give you like two tiny packets for a whole family to share, it's ridiculous! I ALWAYS ask them for more, they chuck like another two in, so I ask for more until we get at least like 8 of em, it's pathetic. 😑

Events Helper · Posted
1 minute ago, OptOut said:

I don't have a fridge when I'm going to like Mcdonalds or whatever, they are SUPER stingy with ketchup packets! They give you like two tiny packets for a whole family to share, it's ridiculous! I ALWAYS ask them for more, they chuck like another two in, so I ask for more until we get at least like 8 of em, it's pathetic. 😑

fair, but u didn't specify 😏

• Eyeroll 1

9 minutes ago, Jeevan said:

fair, but u didn't specify 😏

Lol, I mean obviously I got Ketchup bottles at home, I ain't sitting there tearing these tiny little bastards open on my OWN fuggin time, lol! 🤣

But actually, the conspiracy runs WAY deeper dude... Most restaurants, if they don't do packets, they have like these pump action ketchup things you can get ketchup out of... you can take as much as you like, right?! WRONG!

You can pump the ketchup all you like, as long as it fits in this:

Solo SCC100 1 oz. White Paper Souffle / Portion Cup - 250/Pack

RIP 😩

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Events Helper · Posted
3 minutes ago, OptOut said:

Lol, I mean obviously I got Ketchup bottles at home, I ain't sitting there tearing these tiny little bastards open on my OWN fuggin time, lol! 🤣

But actually, the conspiracy runs WAY deeper dude... Most restaurants, if they don't do packets, they have like these pump action ketchup things you can get ketchup out of... you can take as much as you like, right?! WRONG!

RIP 😩

but u can get multiple!!!!

ooze GIF

Maybe you need this ^^^^

Just now, Jeevan said:

but u can get multiple!!!!

Well, yes, but my POINT is WHY???

I reckon probably EVERYBODY who like and wants ketchup would get multiple pots or multiple packets, right? NO one has ever been satisfied with just one, it's NEVER happened! So, WHY don't they make them bigger? How much can ketchup possibly cost that they need to ration it so miserly? I mean, they WILL give you as much as you want for free if you ask for it, so it can't be the cost right?!!! MAKE THE DAMN PACKETS BIGGER!!! FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF!!!!!! 😡

Events Helper · Posted
Just now, OptOut said:

Well, yes, but my POINT is WHY???

I reckon probably EVERYBODY who like and wants ketchup would get multiple pots or multiple packets, right? NO one has ever been satisfied with just one, it's NEVER happened! So, WHY don't they make them bigger? How much can ketchup possibly cost that they need to ration it so miserly? I mean, they WILL give you as much as you want for free if you ask for it, so it can't be the cost right?!!! MAKE THE DAMN PACKETS BIGGER!!! FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF!!!!!! 😡

71XF3RCIDCL._SX425_PIbundle-500,TopRight

Order this and take with ya, 3x's larger than the normal packet!!!!  Some restaurants give these out around here anyways.  Personally I like just a little bit of salt and no ketchup with my "chips" 😉  

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Agree 2

1 minute ago, Jeevan said:

71XF3RCIDCL._SX425_PIbundle-500,TopRight

Order this and take with ya, 3x's larger than the normal packet!!!!  Some restaurants give these out around here anyways.  Personally I like just a little bit of salt and no ketchup with my "chips" 😉  

Lol, so I'm rolling around town with like a ketchup holster, or like a bandolier of sauce packets over my shoulders? I mean... could work, lol! 🤣

411627718_ketchupman.png.337bcb91634cc44d634e3c33352b81af.png

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

Administrator · Posted
16 minutes ago, Jeevan said:

Also, it's free, they don't charge, so why would they WANT to give out more?  More loss for them 😉 

Ask Taco Bell, considering the giant fuckin bag of sauce packets I get every time I order from there, even when I specify "no sauce packets" on the order.

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

Events Helper · Posted
Just now, Gloves said:

Ask Taco Bell, considering the giant fuckin bag of sauce packets I get every time I order from there, even when I specify "no sauce packets" on the order.

ya, but they make up for it with low grade meat 😉  Why you think you poop so much afterwards 😆

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, OptOut said:

That's odd because around here if you ask for ketchup, it seems like they grab as many as they possibly can and dump it in your bag (my wife and kids put ketchup on everything, so I still have to deal with those packets.  I don't think we've ever ran out.  

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, Hammerfestus said:

Wait a minute…

aren’t you European?  Where’s the mayonnaise?

Have you ever had fries/chips with Dutch mayo? Literally life changing. 

Also, those of you who say ketchup is useless have never made homemade BBQ sauce and it shows 😤

sport dancing GIF by NBA

Edited by KokiriChild
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

8 hours ago, OptOut said:

RIP 😩

Um....stretch that paper cup out before filling it (it'll then look kinda like a coffee filter). 

It holds about as much as the drink lid I used to use before discovering that.

Also, there was a ketchup packet shortage for a while due to the sudden shift in takeout for restaurants.   Not sure if there still is, but that may explain the stingy-ness of places to give you a bunch these days.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1